News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Video of the day...

Started by Holmes, November 02, 2011, 12:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yellow_Rose_Fly

Quote from: troutrus on September 28, 2020, 07:07:07 AM
Quote from: Woolly Bugger on September 27, 2020, 22:33:29 PMMust watch!

Anything for the almighty dollar.

Watched this yesterday while whipping up some bugs... damn shame. I, personally tend not to side much with the Dems, due to the liberalism influence in the party over the years, but I do side the conservation of our Public Land, not just because they are public, but because if allowed the greed of man would/will destroy the beauty of this magnificent planet God (or whoever or what you believe in, or not) created.

I have had a falling out with politics over the last few years, as they just get me all fired up, but I have started focusing my efforts to paying attention to the land we call "Ours", from sea to shinning sea!  About to watch it again, while I finish an order of Two-bit Hookers, so I can finally start working on Troutfanatics order since he's trying to be a smart and doctorie

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

troutrus

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on October 08, 2020, 08:43:41 AMInsects rule!!!!!

Last time I saw a fly cling to something so long, it was on a pile of dog pooh.

Friar Tuck

jwgnc

Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

Onslow

Clarks Fork of the Yellowstone upstream of Sunshine Creek. Scenery starting at 4 is simply stunning.

Onslow

Michael Ferraro is flogged a bit on a full length run of the Horsepasture. He's paddled all over the world, and is bona fide bat shit crazy, skilled, but this run puts a hurtin on his ass.

greg

Damn. That was rough looking for sure.

Woolly Bugger

Idk, that was gnarly but the Dark Prong decent is more so imho

me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

rbphoto

"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on October 12, 2020, 22:52:44 PM@Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGNM6qUnWqG/?igshid=rs9c9z78mov

This scary bluff may be the norm around those parts, particularly if you are a non-disciple of prophets.  I bet the cat was summoned and manipulated by the spirit of Moroni.  It may pay to take the Mormon version of Pascal's wager and say you are Mormon even if you're not when in LDS cougar country. 

"Holy shit. Holy fucking shit".  It seems Kyle is well on his way to being baptized.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Onslow

Pick up a rock, and throw it it hard.