News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Canary in a coal mine????

Started by Woolly Bugger, June 14, 2007, 18:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

lepomis_mcro

first the bees, then the birds.... talk about the birds and bees ;)
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

troutphisher

And they paved paradise and put up a parking lot..................
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

jamisjockey

QuoteChanges in farming practices have created distress for some bird species. Some farmers are now using land once set aside for conservation to plant more corn for use as ethanol.

I hope them fuckin greenies are happy now....Ethanol is a monster they created.....

It gets worse
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18926019/
QuoteMEXICO CITY - Mexican farmers are setting ablaze fields of blue agave, the cactus-like plant used to make the fiery spirit tequila, and resowing the land with corn as soaring U.S. ethanol demand pushes up prices

o-o
-JD

I hated hipsters before it was mainstream

Gofisher

That's taking it too far when you start messing with the tequila supply!  >:(
Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.

lepomis_mcro

Quote from: jamisjockey on June 20, 2007, 06:52:56 AM
QuoteChanges in farming practices have created distress for some bird species. Some farmers are now using land once set aside for conservation to plant more corn for use as ethanol.

I hope them fuckin greenies are happy now....Ethanol is a monster they created.....

It gets worse
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18926019/
QuoteMEXICO CITY - Mexican farmers are setting ablaze fields of blue agave, the cactus-like plant used to make the fiery spirit tequila, and resowing the land with corn as soaring U.S. ethanol demand pushes up prices

this greenie thinks ethanol is a joke, and is no better than the oil we import now.. heck you still have to import oil to process the corn. it takes over a thousand gallons or water to make one gallon of corn ethanol. now the tequila will run out >:(  so insead of big oil, we get big corn.. it has always suprised me how free energy like the sun, wind, water. is never really looked into with much real interest.
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

Arky_Dan

Quote from: troutphisher on June 14, 2007, 19:05:34 PM
And they paved paradise and put up a parking lot..................
and  Mr. Peabobys coal train has hauled them away .
work is for people who don't know how to fly fish !!!!!!