Main Menu

Night Fishing?

Started by kylemc, October 11, 2011, 14:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylemc

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Woolly Bugger

that's how you catch the big'uns
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

benben reincarnated

hahahaha     :laugh:

you drunk bastards..look at that floating car...must be one of those fancy cars that doubles as a boat.

ncguy

That picture totally ruined it for me. I saw this pic and thought it was some incredible high speed low light photography (not to mention great reflexes by Kyle).
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Transylwader

Looks like a mid life crisis meet n greet. Was Booney the young'un in the group? :-*

kylemc

Probably Tranny but he is over creek fish like me. It kind of like chicks...when you start catching them you want the prettiest, skiniest, chick. As you get older you know that thick fat chick plays better.

Big J

Quote from: kylemc on October 12, 2011, 01:42:00 AM
Probably Tranny but he is over creek fish like me. It kind of like chicks...when you start catching them you want the prettiest, skiniest, chick. As you get older you know that thick fat chick plays better.

I need to quit drinking coffee when I'm reading these posts in the morning.....I about spit coffee all over my screen again.

snagaluffaguss

It kind of like chicks...when you start catching them you want the prettiest, skiniest, chick. As you get older you know that thick fat chick plays better.

bd;0

'c;

That is the greatest piece of "older fisherman" wisdom I have ever gleaned from any board Ive ever been on.

tomato can

The best advice I ever heard was "to go marry a good Amish woman".  I heard that way to late & married a fussy northerner.

The Dude

FIFY

It kind of like chicks...when you start catching them you want the prettiest, skiniest, chick. Then you get old and fat and you trick yourself into thinking that thick fat chick plays better, because you know that is all you'll ever get.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.