News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Missing woman found on BRP last night!!!

Started by diaz dassie, November 02, 2010, 10:01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diaz dassie

http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13423716

Great news. Kudo's to the rangers and rescue workers. I know this area very well. It's not for the faint of heart. Glad she is ok... 'c;

phg

Well, I'm glad she was found OK, but, as usual, there are several unanswered questions.... 

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: phg on November 02, 2010, 11:03:34 AM
Well, I'm glad she was found OK, but, as usual, there are several unanswered questions....

those questions will most likely go unanswered, journalism ain't what it use to be....

I'm glad she's 'out of the woods'.

the boys were camping up that-a-way Saturday and said it was damn cold...

not a great place to 'go for a walk in the park' 

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

22midge

good news ...glad this post ended up showing some class.Thanks WB
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

possessed

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Woolly Bugger

one answer:

Q. Why did she go into the woods?

A. A family friend indicated to a South Carolina television station that Ham went into the woods to meditate or pray and got lost.

QuoteAccording to the family's pastor, Craig Thompson, Ham has spoken with some family and appears to be doing well. Thompson believes Ham went to the scenic overlook and into the woods to have some prayer time and simply got lost.
me -There's a season?

ncguy

My sister-in-law was one of the rangers involved with the rescue. She said they were fortunate to find her when they did because she surely wouldn't have survived another night alone.

Woolly Bugger

Good for her and the others who searched! That's a awesome responsibility! Job well done!
me -There's a season?