News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

F the FB

Started by snagaluffaguss, July 27, 2011, 21:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snagaluffaguss

For those in the KNOW.  There is another King Ding-a-Ling smallie river in NC. (just needed to get that out of my system...BRA you know what Im talkin bout)

I know its kind of frowned upon to post lots of pics of the same fish but Ive only been getting out for a few hours after work for a fish or two and this report is a Celebration of searching and finally finding.

A Celebration of a fish

Headed down to the local Smallie water after work again tonight after comparing notes with BRA at the shop this afternoon.

After two buddies bailed on the fishing for tonight I thought about not going but the wife said she would come along and take pics.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Missed one because of a dull hook

Changed flys and hooked into this fat bastard

Sum bitch swallowed the fly but I got it back because I could stick my whole hand in its mouth :o  and back the fly (very little barb) out of the gullet meat.

I normally dont post pics of my ugly ass mug but the goofyness this fish caused needs to be documented

That was enough.  I called it a night and took the wife out for ice cream sundaes.

blue ridge angler

You sly dog..That is a beast!!
I think the one I caught today was his BIG sister though..If I could only get the pics off the card.. :'(

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: blue ridge angler on July 27, 2011, 21:41:50 PM
You sly dog..That is a beast!!
I think the one I caught today was his BIG sister though..If I could only get the pics off the card.. :'(

I wanna see those pics as bad or worse than you do.

Get Bent

I know that stinkin river.. There ain't not fish in there. Yeah you look like Zac Brown, so get a toboggan! When we going carp'n????
Konichiwa Bitches!

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: Get Bent on July 27, 2011, 22:28:50 PM
I know that stinkin river.. There ain't not fish in there. Yeah you look like Zac Brown, so get a toboggan! When we going carp'n????

Did you see how bad my fat ass was sweating in those pics.  That aint river water on my shirt.  Can you imagine what Id be like in a toboggan. (fat sweaty douche bag...that does sound like Zac Brown >:D)

We are goin carp'n as soon as I can again.  Guiding on Friday, Familial duties on Saturday, Bob is in town from Florida (one fuggin cool MFer... you would love this dude) and we are hitting said river on Sunday. BRA may join, as well as The Dude if I can talk him into it, and Downwiththebrowns, possibly some others, Rhody if you read this you should join in too.   Float if you want.  Me and Bob will be wading most likely.  BRA gonna bring the yak I think.  Might be some more joining in as well.

Come on down.

Get Bent

Tempting for sure, but there is this water near me that needs to be floated and explored... It all depends on the weather though!
Konichiwa Bitches!

The Dude

That fish is one beautiful specimen.  Okay, so maybe I will give that river another chance..........but you gotta give me the goods on where to fish it, because I'm just not too keen on the section where you gotta pay to park.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Big J

That's a nice smallie!  The picture of you down on one knee with the bass held out looks like your proposing with it!  :laugh:

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

downwiththebrown13

OldDominionAngler

Bronze is beauty.   bd;0

bbnumber9

Good stuff for sure, and the post title is classic.  I am a fan of this river as well, and don't fish the FB that much, but may give it a shot next week.  Of course I always catch better fish it seems on the river in question here. 

Gofisher

Nice fish, cute wife.
Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.

patrickm1587

Heath, how did you get a good lookin' wife like that?! Haha, just messing with you. Nice smallie man!
"I'm your huckleberry"

Holmes

Shoulda replied sonner, cuz dat right there is a pig. excellent work foo