News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Body found in Smith River

Started by Woolly Bugger, October 31, 2020, 09:07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

>>> HENRY COUNTY, Va. (WDBJ) - No cause of death has been determined for a male whose body was pulled from the Smith River Thursday morning.

The body was found by a passerby in the Fieldale Park area.

The caller first observed the body floating under the bridge located at Daniels Creek Rd. and River Rd. The caller followed the body until it became entangled in a tree alongside River Rd.

The body was recovered from the river by an off-duty Patrick County Auxiliary Deputy and swift-water rescue teams from the Ridgeway District Rescue Squad and Fieldale Volunteer Fire Department.

https://www.wdbj7.com/2020/10/29/body-found-in-smith-river-in-henry-county/

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

driver

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Woolly Bugger

follow up #2

>>HENRY COUNTY, Va. — Investigators in Virginia believe there is no foul play involved in the death of the High Point man found face down in a river in Virginia earlier this year.

During the investigation, Henry County Sheriff's Office deputies learned Edward Airial, 67, suffered from dementia.

https://www.wfmynews2.com/article/news/local/high-point-man-river-dead-dementia-edward-airial/83-ce275dbd-bbf1-4384-9602-ea0ec57c395b
me -There's a season?