News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Ad Update!

Started by Woolly Bugger, June 01, 2016, 11:22:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee-Vo

Woolly Bugger

Y'all have been doing a great job by rembering to click through on the links!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

Thanks again for your support of the forum by using the Amazon Links on the board to do you online shopping...

and all ya'll have a safe and wonderful thanksgiving!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Woolly Bugger

Thanks again for all y'all that click through on the Amazon ads to make your purchases!!!  d:b
me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

as you may have notice there haven't been any third party ads served up from Amazon. They have discontinued there cpm ad program so the BRFFF no longer generated any income from you just viewing the regular Amazon ads, i.e. HOB, Prime, etc. We now only receive credit if you click through on the ads prior to making an Amazon purchase.

Please remember to use the ads as a portal to Amazon before making a purchase, your support is appreciated!
me -There's a season?

BRFFF

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

The BRFFF no longer receives revenue simply from ad views, but the amazon affiliate program still provides funding when you click through on an ad and make a purchase, any purchase, not just the advertised products. Please keep this in mind when planning to buy from Amazon.

We thank those of you who help keep the board alive by using our amazon affiliate links!

- The Management

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woolly Bugger

Thanks again to all ya'll who continue to support the BRFFF by using the Amazon Banners to click through to Amazon to make purchases!
me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

Thanks for your support...  V:;

You cannot view this attachment.

me -There's a season?

troutrus

I never see any Amazon ads.
I have saved the Permanent Amazon Link that you had posted and use it whenever I buy through Amazon. Just made a small purchase this afternoon. I have never seen anything during or after purchase that would suggest any relationship to BRFFF.
Prior to using this link I used a link made available through a Foundation that we support, and whenever I purchased something there was a comment suggesting that a contribution had been made to that foundation.
What ya think?

Dee-Vo

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on January 12, 2020, 11:25:13 AMThanks for your support...  V:;

So $567.98 in total sales through the Amazon link gained the forum $27.88? Correct?

I've been trying my best to remember to use the link for all of my personal purchases. I've made a note here on my work desktop that helps remind me to use the link for all purchases for the store as well. This will help, I assure you. :cheers

Dee-Vo

Please disregard the ample dust accumulation.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: troutrus on January 15, 2020, 19:40:28 PMI never see any Amazon ads.
I have saved the Permanent Amazon Link that you had posted and use it whenever I buy through Amazon. Just made a small purchase this afternoon. I have never seen anything during or after purchase that would suggest any relationship to BRFFF.
Prior to using this link I used a link made available through a Foundation that we support, and whenever I purchased something there was a comment suggesting that a contribution had been made to that foundation.
What ya think?

You must have an ad blocker...
Didn't have the admod installed after last update, they should be back now-- my bad...

I don't know how the foundation set up that acknowledgement...

Quote from: Dee-Vo on January 16, 2020, 08:54:38 AM
Quote from: Woolly Bugger on January 12, 2020, 11:25:13 AMThanks for your support...  V:;

So $567.98 in total sales through the Amazon link gained the forum $27.88? Correct?

I've been trying my best to remember to use the link for all of my personal purchases. I've made a note here on my work desktop that helps remind me to use the link for all purchases for the store as well. This will help, I assure you. :cheers

Yes, that is correct... and thanks for your support!

me -There's a season?

troutrus

I do now see the banner ad at the foot of the page. Also, found out that the program that shows a contribution acknowledgement while purchasing is "Amazon Smile" designed for charitable organizations.

Woolly Bugger

I appreciate all of you that continue to suppor the board by making purchase using the links to amazon!

Thanks for all the pandemic purchases -- keep on clicking / buying with the Amazon links on the board...

me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

Once again thanks to all of you that use the Amazon Ad Links before making purchases. It helps keep the light on!

me -There's a season?