bunch of stuff

Started by ditchmonkey, May 28, 2010, 19:21:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ditchmonkey

the monkey needs a river runner so i'm letting some stuff go
1st up is an orvis clearwater 7'6" 3wt full flex, weights 1 1/2 ounces,  2 pc, very hard to find model, they were only shipped to certain orvis dealers on the east coast, very good rod, cork is just a little dirty
$130 pics later
next is a HL Leonard Graftek fiberglass rod, 8' 6wt, very bendy and awesome, 2 pc $120
last is an orvis Battenkill bar stock II, loaded with 3 wt line, i think rio or wonderline, silver in color, line has been used a few times and floats well
$80 bucks
split shipping.
Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got nekkid chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: ditchmonkey on May 28, 2010, 19:21:03 PM
cork is just a little dirty

dirty little monkey paw prints  :o
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

ajhock

I have one of those 3wts.  You can feel the cork bend when you cast.  I highly recommend it for the tiny spots.
""Beauty is truth, truth beauty," - that is all Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know."-J. Keats

ditchmonkey

3wt and battenkill are sold, graftek is still available and im adding this William Joseph Catalyst pack
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

45 and it comes with 25 or 30 smallie poppers
Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got nekkid chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.

flyguync

I have a Catalyst pack, and it is perfect for summer wet wading!  Someone should snatch that up.

robert tinaza

just wondering if you still have the graftek fly rod? thanks george

robert tinaza

graftek fly rod, can i get some pictures, is this a sale only or possibly trade--i build and rebuild custom bamboo fly rods, would be willing to make a trade of a new or vintage rebuilt bamboo fly rod or even a vintage fly reel if that is a possibly, but sale is a possibly too! please let me know--oh send pictures if you can! thanks george

George Tinaza

i will take the fly rod for the agreed price of $100 plus 1/2 shipping please let me know the total and how shall i pay-i can pay you by paypal or send check or money order- i would prefer paypal but let me know-thanks george

George Tinaza

wanted to let you know that i mailed the check last week, about 4 or 5 days ago-let me know when you received the check and the fly rod has been sent-thanks again--george

George Tinaza

hey ther, this george tinaza, the one who purchased your leonard graftek fly rod-i was away for a week... the rod has not shown up yet, can you give me the date shippped and a tracking number for the rod so i can locate---it should have been  here by now if was sent last monday-thanks george----please reply

ditchmonkey

george, rod was shipped last friday ups, should be there by now, let me know if you've received it

George Tinaza

just got the fly rod--thanks for working with me --its in great condition and i will treasure the fly rod, absolutely beautiful for the age--if you ever come across other leonard rods give me an email--i currently have plus yours two graftek your  8 foot and and a 8 1/2 7 wt, plus a 8 1/2 golden shadow leonard and a 7 1/2 fiberglass h.l leonard--thanks again for the great rod ! george tinaza @  elamcreek rods--you can directly email me at these two email address's----elamcreek@hotmail.com and fishermangeorge@hotmail.com--thanks again

ditchmonkey

enjoy it george, i do have an old orvis golden eagle rod blank that has been rewrapped using the original guides, and it still has the factory cork and split rings on it, if something like that were to interest you, im told these are quite rare and expensive, i rewrapped it but somebody with actual talent could def make this rod a gem again, its a 6-1/2' 4 wt from my understanding, and a super good rod, let me know if your interested and i might be able to get you pictures

George Tinaza

thanks, can you send me some pictures and let me know what price you are looking at? thanks george

George Tinaza

this is george again-can you send me some pictures of the orvis golden eagle 6 1/2 footer-thanks again