Cyber Monday Sale

Started by nickyfins, December 01, 2014, 16:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickyfins

I just meet the two owners over thanksgiving in nashville.  Never purchased from them before but they had a bunch of thier flies with them and they rocked.  Went online afterwords and check the prices and was very impressed.  Now they are having an even better Black Firday sale.  First order today!

http://www.theflystop.com/blog/cyber-monday-flyfishing/

bmadd

Don't disrepect this great state. Stop trolling and learn to spell

bullship

It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

The Dude

Are they Nigerian princes?  I bet they need my credit card info so i can get a piece of their royal treasure!!!!!!
Fuck off, prick.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

FLY84

Has anyone ever purchased flies from http://www.flydealflies.com ? A fishing partner of mine swears by them. Just wondering if anybody else has tried them? I may order some soon.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: FLY84 on October 21, 2015, 18:16:30 PM
Has anyone ever purchased flies from http://www.flydealflies.com ? A fishing partner of mine swears by them. Just wondering if anybody else has tried them? I may order some soon.

First post pimpin out some ratty flies, just might be a troll

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Dee-Doodle Duck

DON'T ever buy from them.  I tried to purchase from them before and it was a huge fiasco.  The order never came, so I called back and they said they "lost" the order (fortunately my credit card won't get charged until the items ship), so I had to reorder and it took like 2 months.  Then the flies came and they were the biggest pile of crap ever.  Dry flies had about one turn of hackle, didn't float worth a crap, the hooks would break before 5X tippet, not to mention they were dull, and the flies themselves looked like they were tied by an 8-year old (and I don't mean an 8 y/o child laborer in Bangledesh or Vietnam like the major companies use, I mean like an 8 y/o that has never tied before).  All of the flies were misshapen/asymmetrical/garbage.  Did I mention that they totally skimped on materials wherever possible? 

Don't waste your time.  Buy local.

Michael Toris

themidge

Quote from: wildmttrout on October 22, 2015, 07:58:02 AM
Trolls trolling trolls itt

Trolls on trolls on trolls

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Michael Toris

Quote from: themidge on October 22, 2015, 08:21:55 AM
Quote from: wildmttrout on October 22, 2015, 07:58:02 AM
Trolls trolling trolls itt

Trolls on trolls on trolls

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Best gif of all time

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Here's the solution to cheap-assed flies, plus much better bait.  No trolling, just digging. 

Michael Toris

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on October 22, 2015, 08:38:10 AM
Here's the solution to cheap-assed flies, plus much better bait.  No trolling, just digging. 

TIL what Muddy's Master degree is in

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: wildmttrout on October 22, 2015, 08:44:36 AM

I had to ask grad student about TIL.  And Today I Learned WMT is a dickweed!

Michael Toris

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on October 22, 2015, 08:56:40 AM
Quote from: wildmttrout on October 22, 2015, 08:44:36 AM

I had to ask grad student about TIL.  And Today I Learned WMT is a dickweed!
Mudwood Gatewall, Masters in the Science of Baiting.