News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Way to go Caleb

Started by moodytrout, June 06, 2007, 20:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moodytrout

Just recieved my copy of the summer 07 Fly Tyer Mag. Who do I see featured under the head line Fly-Tying Young Guns.  Why it's Caleb Boyle, the local boy that can out tie the best of us.  Great write up Caleb, you deserve it buddie. Some day I will be able to impress the young girls by saying " I know Caleb Boyle" 0--0
Keep up the good work Caleb
Clarence
Moodytrout

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

walt

way to go Caleb.... congrats!!!!

--walt
"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

Arky_Dan

My Hat is off to you yuong man.
work is for people who don't know how to fly fish !!!!!!

calebB

Thanks guys....   hopefully soon I'll be able to get my own article publisehd in Flytyer. ;)

ditchmonkey

you gotten a call from simms yet? ???
Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got nekkid chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.

calebB

ditchmonkey

well i figured you was decked out in simms gear theyd prolly call you....... ;)
Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got nekkid chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.