News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Looking for nice 3wt......I have trade bait.

Started by chasntrout, September 25, 2013, 01:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chasntrout

Looking for a 3wt rod between 7'6" and 8'. You guys have anything laying around?

Will consider trade/trade+cash with below items.

Trade bait:
-NIB Nautilus FWX Reel 7/8 Silver
-Mathew's Z7 Black 28" 70#
-Archer's choice rangefinder with Badlands holster
-iPhone 4S 32GB
-iPod Nano
-Fishpond Wasatch Pack
-Lamson Konic 2
-Lamson Konic 3.5
-TFO Series One 3wt 7'6"
-TFO Series One 5wt 9'
-Trail Cameras

bullship

Damn....you have nice stuff. I've got a sweet little Scott 3wt(but I think it's just 7') that I'd give up for the nauti. It's a fantabulous creek rod, but I don't do that much(ever) anymore.
It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Big J

I was wondering what was wrong with the TFO 3 wt myself.  I was also wondering if you had any air jordans to trade for a 3 wt.

bullship

I will say that if you hate the tfo, then you'll love the Scott. Lets make this shit happen. I'm in charlotte. Ill even throw in some flies that are bigger than most of the fish you'd catch on your new Scott. They fight harder too.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.

chasntrout

Quote from: Big J on September 25, 2013, 08:48:26 AM
I was wondering what was wrong with the TFO 3 wt myself.  I was also wondering if you had any air jordans to trade for a 3 wt.

J - Those pics you saw on the bucket are from a business I used to run in college. I am thinking about getting back into it. If I do, I'll let you know!

sanjuanwormhatch

chasntrout

sanjuanwormhatch

chasntrout

sanjuanwormhatch

Don't know a ton about the market.  I have a scott f2 and it's sweet although I'm not sure I'd pay full retail for it.  Redington just released an affordable rod (butter stick).  There was a mention of an orvis glass rod on this here board.  Fiberglass Manifesto will let you rent fiberglass rods for a number of days for free. 

bullship

So....why the longer rod? (and i'm not just asking because mine was too short for your preference) I have an 8' 4wt that i always loved until i got the little stick. i can still throw streamers, double nymph rigs and dries, but I have a foot more clearance and it does everything kinder and gentler.  Just wondering?

RiverbumCO

My real name is Chad Farthouse.