St. Thomas/Johns advice?

Started by Dougfish, January 10, 2017, 11:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benben reincarnated

Definitely lacking in the rhodo department.   -0-

Woolly Bugger

a for effort!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Rhody

My picture weighs more than your picture.
J.M.

Dougfish

At least I know my flies work when presented to a bone. I sent my box with a 16 y.o. neighbor. He slammed them in the BVI. LOL.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Woolly Bugger

Holy damnation no 16 y/o should be bonefishing 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Phil

Please don't tell me that the 16 y/o kid has been salmon fishing in Alaska as well. I'm 65 and have dreamed of two things my entire life -- bonefishing in the islands and salmon fishing in Alaska. Never have been able to afford either one.
If the 16 year old has been to Alaska, I'll go ahead and cut my throat now.  b';

Onslow

Quote from: Phil on April 24, 2017, 16:30:03 PM
Please don't tell me that the 16 y/o kid has been salmon fishing in Alaska as well. I'm 65 and have dreamed of two things my entire life -- bonefishing in the islands and salmon fishing in Alaska. Never have been able to afford either one.
If the 16 year old has been to Alaska, I'll go ahead and cut my throat now.  b';

Screw Alaska, and its resident rednecks, and tourons.  Quebec, and Labrador is cool.

I wanna stab a sheepshead in the face with a spear.  We have riverine bonefish in the heart of Carolina....European Carp.

jwgnc

St. John's has a better basketball team but St Thomas will offer you a better education
Stalk softly and carry a green stick.