News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Collective pardons, please.

Started by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0, December 02, 2020, 10:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

On behalf of all forum perpetrators of poor conduct, dissent, and overall peckerheadism, I humbly request that our  Grand Poobah, our leader, the Bossman, grant us pardons (including a preemptive clause) for all our indiscretions, foul language, disrespect and contempt, misspellings, falsehoods, angling hotspot revelations, reeling with the wrong hand, misidentifying hatches, casting votes for dickheads, poor syntax, consuming piss beer, hypocrisy, paranoia of the unknown, using too many comas, masturbating with our guns, camping in synthetics, using beadheads and weenies, stacking rocks, lust in our hearts, elongated sentences, etc.

It is my wish, with these pardons, we can all return to members-in-good-standing by Wednesday, 20 January 2021.

Thank you and regards.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

troutboy_II

When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: troutboy_II on December 02, 2020, 10:44:22 AMAnd who are you again?

I am the one that is adamant on the cockamamie notion that there are mountain lions roaming our eastern forests.  In short, I am a prick, maybe the biggest, but not endowed with the biggest.

Do you require a pardon or are you one of the accommodating, cooperative, considerate, virtuous, sinless few?  All I know of you is you get a flu shot.

Let me know; I'll add your name to the list. 

Woolly Bugger

You can't be pardoned until you have been tried and convicted - jis say'in
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

rbphoto

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on December 02, 2020, 11:30:59 AMYou can't be pardoned until you have been tried and convicted - jis say'in

All in favor of convicting Muddy, say "peckerhead!"

Of course, I want to know how we can be guilty of using too many comas.  Never been in one myself . . .
"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: rbphoto on December 02, 2020, 12:25:54 PM
Quote from: Woolly Bugger on December 02, 2020, 11:30:59 AMYou can't be pardoned until you have been tried and convicted - jis say'in

All in favor of convicting Muddy, say "peckerhead!"

Of course, I want to know how we can be guilty of using too many comas.  Never been in one myself . . .

See, this is exactly what I cited--- one of the reasons for a pardon --  "misspelling".

FYI, I've been convicted and deemed guilty many times, for many misdeeds – mostly by the Mrs and myself.

Peace, you wingnuts!  As I think I've said before, and in the words of H. L. Mencken, I only come here for the same reason I go to the zoo.

troutboy_II

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on December 02, 2020, 11:09:00 AM
Quote from: troutboy_II on December 02, 2020, 10:44:22 AMAnd who are you again?

I am the one that is adamant on the cockamamie notion that there are mountain lions roaming our eastern forests.  In short, I am a prick, maybe the biggest, but not endowed with the biggest.

Do you require a pardon or are you one of the accommodating, cooperative, considerate, virtuous, sinless few?  All I know of you is you get a flu shot.

Let me know; I'll add your name to the list. 

As a former winner of the brfff  annual "cup", I think I probably need a pardon as well. Thanks.

And get a flu shot...
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.

troutrus

No pardons for nobody. We must be accountable for our sins.
Out of respect for the former slave master from Virginia, I think we should trash the entire Constitution and start fresh with a modern updated version.
You cannot view this attachment.

Big J

Quote from: troutrus on December 02, 2020, 15:23:50 PMNo pardons for nobody. We must be accountable for our sins.
Out of respect for the former slave master from Virginia, I think we should trash the entire Constitution and start fresh with a modern updated version.
You cannot view this attachment.

https://founders.archives.gov/documents/Madison/01-13-02-0020

troutrus

Funny!
 Madison, another of the rich white slave masters who not only wanted to control humanity during his own lifetime, but in perpetuity.  p;-

Onslow

I nominate this guy to write our new constitution

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/10/11/farmers-kept-refusing-let-him-have-sex-with-their-animals-so-he-sought-revenge-authorities-say/

QuoteFor well over a year, two mysteries consumed a peaceful New Jersey community. There were the strange letters that showed up in the mailboxes of local barns, asking about the possibility of forming a "sexual relationship" with horses, cows or other large animals. And then, there were the homemade tire-slashing devices that farmers kept finding in their driveways or near the entrances to rural farm roads.

Now, authorities in Sussex County, N.J., are saying that both were the work of the same man, Richard Decker, who lashed out by harassing people who refused to let him have sex with their farm animals.

The 31-year-old was arrested Oct. 3, according to the New Jersey Herald. Prosecutors said at a Wednesday detention hearing that since August 2018, he had been sending letters and emails detailing his request to farms, stables and horse-boarding facilities throughout Sussex County, located in the northernmost point of the state. Unsurprisingly, many of the recipients were not thrilled to learn that an adult man was interested in having a sexual relationship with their livestock.

AD

Decker didn't take the rejection well, authorities said Wednesday. He left messages harassing the property owners who had turned him down — in one instance threatening to beat a man's wife with a wooden stick — and wrote negative online reviews of their businesses. The 31-year-old also allegedly kept a stash of homemade metal tire-deflation spikes in his bedroom and would plant them in the driveways of farmers who angered him.

In January, police in Decker's hometown of Vernon Township, N.J., issued a warning to "anyone who has farm-like property" after several residents found that their tires had been destroyed by homemade spikes, which are also known as caltrops. The police department's Facebook post was deluged with comments from people in the surrounding area, and one man claimed that his family had gotten six flat tires in the past month alone. While some joked about a nefarious scheme to sell tires, others speculated that animal rights activists were behind the vandalism.

As authorities investigated over the summer, a different kind of conversation began bubbling up in Facebook groups where people typically discussed upcoming equestrian events or buying and selling livestock.

In August, Caitlyn McCurdy, who occasionally leases out horses to fund her work with rescue animals in Jackson Township, N.J., received several disturbing emails in response to ads that she had placed on Craigslist. All three appeared to come from the same sender, who went by the alias "TackyChaps."

"I know you are trying to sell your mare but the reason I am contacting you today is because I am attracted to equine and wanted to ask ... would you please give me the permission to meet and possibly have a sexual relationship with one of your horses?" said one of the messages. "Im sorry if my request appears insulting. I am honestly attracted to horses and Im looking for a longer term relationship with one, but I have no place to home one myself. I am a man in north jersey and I would be very grateful if you would consider me for your horses. Thank you."

The other two emails were nearly identical, though one asked "to stud for your horses," which indicated to McCurdy that the sender was familiar with equine terminology. The trainer told The Washington Post in a Facebook message early Friday morning that she found the messages "sickening" and didn't respond. Though she didn't report the messages to the police, figuring that they wouldn't be able to trace the sender from Craigslist, she posted screen shots on Facebook and warned others in the animal rescue community to be on the lookout.

Around the same time, McCurdy told The Post, she discovered that the oil filter had been unscrewed from her car's motor and that all of the oil had leaked out, which caused her engine to seize. "I don't know if it has anything to do with him but it is coincidental that it happened shortly after receiving those messages, and not responding back to him," she said.

As McCurdy's warning made the rounds, she learned that she wasn't alone. At least five people in a Facebook group for the New Jersey equestrian community had received similar messages. Though the emails came from a variety of aliases, they all made the same request. In one, the sender, who self-identified as an "animal lover who is open to experimental dating," offered to pay for the animal's care "in exchange for an expectation of privacy for the relationship."

Another, which had been printed out and left in a farm's mailbox, expressed an interest in "forming an intimate relationship with large farm animals such as horses ponies cows or similar" and asked the owners to "introduce me to the partner of my dreams."

Many of the recipients said they were turning the messages over to the police, and some said that ignoring the requests had led to retaliation. The self-described animal lover "reviewed over 50 barns with 1 star reviews because we 'did not answer his email,' " one woman wrote. "Some real sickos. Luckily the reviews are down and we haven't heard from him/her since."

It's unclear whether Decker was behind the alarming requests, since police haven't released any of the emails and letters that he is accused of sending. Charging documents obtained by NJ.com didn't explain how he became a suspect, but detailed how police had searched his home and found tire spikes identical to the ones found at the crime scene.

The investigators also wrote that they found two arrows with explosives attached, a .22-caliber gun that he had made himself, and jars of flash powder and other potentially explosive materials, which he said came from fireworks that he had dismantled. When questioned by police, Decker allegedly admitted to contacting the farms and asking to have sex with their animals.

AD
During Wednesday's detention hearing, Decker's attorney, Daniel Palazzo, said that the 31-year-old had never been in trouble with the law before and had a full-time job waiting for him, the Herald reported. He argued that the explosives were "basically firecrackers" that his client didn't plan to use against anyone else, and that it wasn't clear whether the homemade gun even worked. But the judge was unconvinced, ordering Decker to be held in jail without bail until his next court appearance in November on the grounds that he presented a danger to the community.

The list of charges that Decker faces includes second-degree possession of explosives; second-degree possession of a destructive device to use unlawfully; fourth-degree procuring an animal in any kind of sexual manner or initiate any sexual conduct with an animal; fourth-degree threatening to commit aggravated assault; fourth-degree knowingly manufacturing firearms; and multiple cyber-harassment charges, the Herald reported. Prosecutors said on Wednesday that the investigation is ongoing.

Dougfish

I just want want to know how you found this article.  :o
What was your search engine tuned to?
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Big J

Quote from: troutrus on December 02, 2020, 20:12:44 PMFunny!
 Madison, another of the rich white slave masters who not only wanted to control humanity during his own lifetime, but in perpetuity.  p;-

What are you talking about? The man penned the constitution which granted freedoms no longer given by any other free country. If you read his letter the reason why he didn't want the constitution to change in its entirety is because the will of the majority should never trump the rights of the individuals. He also knew that if individual rights were removed, the government would be left unchecked and abuse its power. Literally the complete opposite of what you stated.

troutrus

"He also knew that if individual rights were removed, the government would be left unchecked and abuse its power."

Which is exactly what has happened. Thus his master plan has become outdated and requires a major overhaul.