Anytakers for floating the New

Started by Oldman, July 09, 2008, 18:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

lepomis_mcro

if the water clears up, and thats a big if, i hear there is more rain on the way.. i might be able to sat
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

Oldman

Mark, sounds good that you dont have to work Sat. I got the phone # for Riverside on the S New and check the water clarity. Any body got the # for the rental place @ 221 just south of Independence,VA?

If the New is muddy the browns will be hitting in the troutsreams.

Oldman

Just talked to Riverside and they say the S Fork is "purdy clear" whereas the N Fork is "kinda muddy". Which means down stream should be somewhat muddy I guess.

lepomis_mcro

(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.