Got My Brother Off The Couch - Mini tr

Started by franzenangler, October 27, 2011, 20:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

franzenangler

Some Local Music

My little brother got out of school early today and I manged to talk him into giving up the video games and come hit the local DH wiht me.  This was his first time fly fishing on his own and he was doing a great job roll casting a heavy nymph rig into the main runs.  He also was doing a great job of mending,  I didn't fish much and just had a good time watching him catch a few fish.  He had a good time and was ready to leave after a couple hours of fishing and I was completely fine with it.  I'm hoping to get him on some wild water soon.  Also he was pretty excited that he caught fish all on his own with the whippy stick.  And yes tranny i had him throwing dodgy flies.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

"Whatch'all boys doing around here?"

"I AM THE TRANSYL WADER!"

"I don't give a shit who you are boy, I asked whatcha doin'"

"That's it boy, you're in a heap of trouble."

Holmes

:o Tell me more about that first fly, is that some sort of pink weenie/squirmy wormie hybrid? Dodgy, thats for sure, but looks like a great time nevertheless... ;D

franzenangler

Not squimry wormy just pink rubber legs.  But yes a weenie hybrid no doubt
"Whatch'all boys doing around here?"

"I don't give a shit who you are boy, I asked whatcha doin'"

"That's it boy, you're in a heap of trouble."

Holmes

Quote from: franzenangler on October 27, 2011, 20:51:40 PM
Not squimry wormy just pink rubber legs.  But yes a weenie hybrid no doubt

That thing looks like pellethead candy for sure... ;D

benben reincarnated

I like it...pink rubber legs, roid' weenie I'd call it.      0:0

Transylwader

Pink weenies are ghey, they may catch the crap outta fish but they are ghey >:D
Mug yourself...

Non tweed wearing limey. These guys are awful fly casters and the browns are as dumb as Totty's famous East Slope Brookies, but they are doing it right. Upstream, dead drift, size 22 griffiths gnat. Mug yourself  :-*

Holmes

HAHA. You limey bastard, I even talked you into fishing that dodgy fly a time or two. Maybe I should go over to england and fish that fly... :P

Quote from: Transylwader on October 28, 2011, 08:55:51 AM
Pink weenies are ghey, they may catch the crap outta fish but they are ghey >:D
Mug yourself...

Non tweed wearing limey. These guys are awful fly casters and the browns are as dumb as Totty's famous East Slope Brookies, but they are doing it right. Upstream, dead drift, size 22 griffiths gnat. Mug yourself  :-*

Get Bent

Petey, you of all people shouldn't be calling a fly dodgy. The saffa thinks everything not cast up stream on a dead drift is dodgy. That fly is called the Medusa! I have renamed it the Worm Orgy. They are great for stocktards, and high water trout. Next time the water is high and stained, use one, you will be surprised. It ever works on the D when the conditions are right. I believe Dave Hise concocted the fly.
Konichiwa Bitches!

Transylwader

Quote from: Get Bent on October 28, 2011, 11:49:04 AM
They are great for stocktards, and high water trout.
You would know that you pellet head :-*

Holmes

Quote from: Get Bent on October 28, 2011, 11:49:04 AM
Petey, you of all people shouldn't be calling a fly dodgy. The saffa thinks everything not cast up stream on a dead drift is dodgy. That fly is called the Medusa! I have renamed it the Worm Orgy. They are great for stocktards, and high water trout. Next time the water is high and stained, use one, you will be surprised. It ever works on the D when the conditions are right. I believe Dave Hise concocted the fly.
Dave Hise is also the inventor of the eggi juan kenobi. He is the undoubted king of stockers! bd;0

herofthecreek

[/quote]

purists are gehy  ^-^

blue ridge angler

Worm fucking worm, as Thalweg would say..