New here, not to fly fishing!

Started by patrickm1587, August 04, 2011, 14:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patrickm1587

I have been on the south east fly fishing forum for a while and it's starting to get a little boring over there. A friend told me about this site, so I joined up! My name is Patrick and I live in Rutherfordton, NC. I've been fly fishing since I was 13 or 14, I'm 24 now. I absolutely love it. I love to fish the South Holston, Watauga, and a couple of wild streams that aren't too far from me that hold some nice browns, that's what I like! I picked up a '04 Clackacraft a few months ago and got an absolute steal on it so we float the Soho a good bit. I haven't done a lot of fishing lately, not only because of this damn heat, but I was diagnosed with stage IV colon cancer on September 16th, 2010 when I was 23 years old. I try my best to not let it get me down and still get out and do what I love, but I've just felt like crap for about the past month and haven't been doing much fishing at all. I look forward to shooting the shit with you guys and learning some things while we're at it  ;D
"I'm your huckleberry"

Transylwader

Good to see you over here Pat ;D
Lord knows how many smites you're gonna rack up for admitting you were on the vanilla site b';
Now shut the fucking door before any of them plebs roll on in 8)

blue ridge angler

Welcome to the low rent district..

Jfey

Hey Patrick, nice to see you over here -0-
Yup, going fishing

Big J

patrickm1587

Quote from: blue ridge angler on August 04, 2011, 17:46:33 PM
Welcome to the low rent district..

Is that you, Buddy?! Seeing your avatar makes me think... Some how I came across Gummo on youtube and watched the whole thing in 10 minute segments on there... That's a weird ass movie
"I'm your huckleberry"

Trout Maharishi

Welcome, got any naked photos of your wife, sister, mother, grandmother, daughter, or girlfriend?
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

blue ridge angler

The one, and only..Have you seen Julien Donkey Boy?
It might be even weirder.. :o

patrickm1587

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on August 04, 2011, 20:41:16 PM
Welcome, got any naked photos of your wife, sister, mother, grandmother, daughter, or girlfriend?
Hahahahahahaha damn, you guys don't beat around the bush do you?! I can't give you a nude shot of my wife, but here she is the day we got married... Just imagine in your dirty little mind what went on later that night  ;D

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Quote from: blue ridge angler on August 04, 2011, 20:44:49 PM
The one, and only..Have you seen Julien Donkey Boy?
It might be even weirder.. :o

Haha, no I haven't ever heard of that one. I can't even remember how I came across gummo
"I'm your huckleberry"

overbrook

Quote from: patrickm1587 on August 04, 2011, 14:57:51 PM
I have been on the south east fly fishing forum for a while and it's starting to get a little boring over there.

really....its just now starting??

Gummo.....I don't have words to explain.....although I was intrigued at the part where the kid was whoring out his retarded sister.....I thought I was only one of three people to ever see that movie....so I guess that makes you guys the other two?  8)

Oh yeah...I also like the part where the kid pisses on the cars from the overpass....and the part with the kid dressed as a cowboy and the other with the rabbit ears on..... " Damn it rabbit....you smell like pussy! "

Beetle

Welcome Patrick!   Is Green Acres still around?   Man that place used to have some great shows.

patrickm1587

Quote from: overbrook on August 04, 2011, 20:58:46 PM
I have been on the south east fly fishing forum for a while and it's starting to get a little boring over there.

Gummo.....I don't have words to explain.....although I was intrigued at the part where the kid was whoring out his retarded sister.....I thought I was only one of three people to ever see that movie....so I guess that makes you guys the other two?  8)

Oh yeah...I also like the part where the kid pisses on the cars from the overpass....and the part with the kid dressed as a cowboy and the other with the rabbit ears on..... " Damn it rabbit....you smell like pussy! "

Hahahahaha I think it's funny the way the little boy says damn you rabbit, you smell like fuckin piss, you can kiss my auussssssss
"I'm your huckleberry"

patrickm1587

Quote from: Beetle on August 04, 2011, 21:05:54 PM
Welcome Patrick!   Is Green Acres still around?   Man that place used to have some great shows.

I don't believe it is. I know all the guys I pick with around here talk about it and talk about newgrass revival always coming there.
"I'm your huckleberry"

overbrook

Quote from: patrickm1587 on August 04, 2011, 21:09:47 PM
Quote from: overbrook on August 04, 2011, 20:58:46 PM

Hahahahaha I think it's funny the way the little boy says fuck you rabbit, you can kiss my auussssssss

for those of you who were not so fortunate to have wasted an hour and a half of your life......heres just a few minutes.....

ScoutHikerDad

Good to see you on here, Patrick. I keep meaning to post my own intro-it seems I do everything bass-ackards. If they let Tranny on here (not to mention me!), you should be good to go.

You are a lucky man to have such a beautiful wife (who also lets you fish!). I hear ya on the heat-FlyTiger and I about died on the Broad today, but both caught fish, so it's all good.

Stay strong, and if you're ever around Sparkle City when the heat's down, if you feel up to it, I can put you on some smallies and LMB's.