News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

cc camp

Started by tattdflythrower, October 31, 2010, 19:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tattdflythrower

went up to cc camp today. headed up to the first big pool on the left about 80yrds. Didnt have much lucky there only a minnow. walked up about 100 yrds to this next little pool had a elk hair caddis on, i think thats wat this is , any way let it drift down to the end and saw a gold flash. stripped it back up and let it drift down again and 'bam' naild em. got it up to the faster water where i was standin and started to walk down down the rock i was on slipped up n cracked right down on my elbow still had her on and she hauled ass up the fast water finally got it in the net. id say about 13 inch brown real nice for this little creek in spawning colors as well. then i headed back down towards the gate and saw a nice little pool about 40 yards from the gate and tried it out. let it drift down to the end and saw a lilun swim up to it and look at it for about 3 secs and jus drifted back , stripped it back in and did the same and it hit it on the 3 or 4 try when i was reelin it in its little buddy was chasin it , not to big but real pretty  wild bow bout 6 inches all in all a good day minus the broken net and busted up elbow but it was worth it for sum nice wilds
dang sry it wont let me up load them will have to wait till tomarrow i get highspeed
-11/01 once again they phone company didnt show so after some bickerin and cussin they are finally comin tomarrow hopefully early enough to post the pictures and head out on the river again
"if i live the life im given, i wont be scared to die"

tattdflythrower

does any one know how to resize pictures? mine are to large

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

tattdflythrower

ppreciate it. but they will still have to wait till tomarrow yet again f***in century link still hasnt hooked up my highspeed. went back up there today tho and caught 4 more all lil wild bows biggest bout 9 in

Friar Tuck

Tatt, you catchin browns there? Nice work. I've caught bows and brookies but no browns.

tattdflythrower

yeh ive only caught one brown so far up there this year the rest have been rainbows. ive been looking for some brookies up there but i guess i gotta hike a little further up the gorge.

Friar Tuck

That's a good creek up high and down low.

tattdflythrower

yeh i havent been much further than the first camp site do you know if the brookies are further up because i havent caught any yet

Friar Tuck

Yep, walk another half mile above the camp.

phg

When you get to where you can straddle the creek, keeping both feet dry, you are just about there.

tattdflythrower

Heck Yeh I might take a trek up in there this weekend

tattdflythrower

good news! im suppose to have high speed sometime this week they checked my box yesterday so hopefully it will b turned on today or tomorrow. and i can finally upload those pics from cc camp got some other pics of some bows. i also went up there this past weekend and finally caught two brookies but no pics i did see a nice one about 8 inches but the biggest i caught was around 5.

tattdflythrower

finally i have high speed  :o

Friar Tuck