News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Im also a Notary

Started by RiverbumCO, June 24, 2020, 12:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverbumCO

Hectic week, but had a few hours allotted this morning to git, so i got.  Chatted a few creeks up with Onslow, but had to notarize a car title for my barber in Elkin so decided last minute to fish that direction.

I was stringing up at 730, hiked up and was casting by 8.  The first couple hundred yards sucked ass.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Narrow, rhodo choked and steep banked.  When it finally opened up i realized my net was missing.  Had that BROdin at least 10-11 years now and i was hoping it would materialize on the hike out.  First fish hit a PMX, a small brookie that didnt want his picture made.

Fishing the wrong pattern?

Plenty of fungus with all the rain

Ended up catching several browns like this one, on the dry and a beadhead soft hackle.

This sucked to traverse, especially when there was an impassible falls 50 yards past it...tons of nettle out right now on this one.

Found the net on the way out.

Fished the main stem when i got back to it for a short spell, caught a couple more dinks and had a nice 12-13" fish come up and take a dry but didnt get the hook.  Pissed about that one.

Back into cell service by 1045

My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Phil

Nice fo sho! Glad you found your Brodin. Have never lost mine, thank Gawd!

Woolly Bugger

Nice!  :Dance

I've lost a BROden net before, the swivel popped out and the net floated away never to be seen again. I called or sent them an email about the net failure and the sent me a brand new net no charge.

Recently that fitting failed on the new net and I just drilled a hole in the handle and made a loop out of paracord to secure the magnet lanyard that I use.
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Big J

Glad to see your bum getting out.   V:;

Stone-Man

PRETTY REPORT--Thanks
I was noticing the diverse bunch of rocks in the brown picture . At least 20 different types of stones in that flick .. I am not a rock nut(mebbe a rock head) ,but that is damn interesting.

JT

NCsporksman

what do you need a barber for

RiverbumCO

Quote from: NCsporksman on June 25, 2020, 21:52:21 PMwhat do you need a barber for

My real name is Chad Farthouse.