Redington Customer Service & Simms Customer Service

Started by Dee-Vo, July 05, 2017, 17:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

driver

I've have good luck with St Croix warranty. 

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dee-Vo

Quote from: troutfanatic on July 07, 2017, 15:51:29 PM
maybe it's time for you to jump in the deep end and buy one of them high donkey US made rods?
St Croix makes a decent rod in the US. The Avid models are around 300. Orvis Recon is around 400. I'd drop 400 for a rod long before I would for waders.

I figure I will in time. As long as that cheapo will pull my fish in I'm happy. I've already spent $300 on waders. I never wear them except maybe at the Smith which is a rare visit.

Dee-Vo

Ok, so, an update. I'm surprised but happy. Simms is sending me a replacement of my Freestone boots that I wore out. Very respectable! All I have to do is send this pair to them. I emailed pics before sending in and paying postage and he said he'd replace them.      Word.

Dee-Vo

Impressed once more with Simms. I just received a PREPAID shipping label. Boots will be on their way back to them very shortly.

Yallerhammer

I own one Redington rod. And so far, after twenty-some years and tens of thousands of fish, I have never needed to contact their customer service about it. That's a pretty good recommendation.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Dee-Vo

Done deal. Redington sent my rod piece. Arrived today. 9 days total and it's here. Word. I'm happy.

Kudos to Redington.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Dee-Vo

Another done deal. Just received a new pair of Simms Freestones as replacements for my old pair that I wore out. Between this pair and the new G3 pair, I shouldn't need any for a good while. Hell yea, Simms. I never paid the first penny in shipping there or back.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login