Fishing with A broomstick

Started by Stormin_Mormon_92, February 14, 2012, 16:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormin_Mormon_92

I see the thing to do is write up some intros to  this forum. Well, I'm Ian and i attend Appalachian State University with the Fish Pimp and also struggle to find any time to go to class, and i don't even have a vehicle. We fish it all and we drink it all, love chasin any thing that is rising, even those lovely dace and COCKROACHES. WE fish just about any water around Boone and are not the type of geniuses that like to keep our waters "SECRET". I love fishing the wild streams on and off the blue ridge parkway and any type of ses trickle garbage induced stream. My favorite fish is without a doubt the Rainbow. They are eager and willing, and are so damn beautiful no matter what the translywader says  :P. I love fishing with new people, tying with anybody i can learn from and just goin out on the stream and havin a blast while catchin a few fish. Miller low life is the juice of choice and there is no better feeling then fishing hungover in my opinion. Stoked to fish the tailrace this spring from a boat and wading and just cant wait to get out and hit some wild streams wet wading  -0-. I have fished in some of the great states for trout including montana, colorado, utah, and new york and now currently north carolina. and if i had to choose one state to go back to it would be Mantana with out a doubt.
Cheers

Tight Lines, Drunken legs

Holmes

I see that you called it Mantana. Pretty accurate assesment i'd say.  :laugh:

phlyfisher

holy chit there be alot of degenerate college trout bums showin up on heah. its probably a good thing, someone has to keep things lively in this place sides trannnysoaurus  'c;
oy, welcome mate
0:0
live action
FB@Ohio Fly Fishing

_Fish_Pimp

I'm pretty sure he just has a spelling problem  ;D

Stormin_Mormon_92

i dont even know how to fly fish  -0-

The Dude

I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

I sometimes receive coupons for Proactiv in the mail.  Do you boys want them?  I'll barter with you for some Depend coupons.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

franzenangler

Was up there fishing today and had some materials for you, but dont have your number. Where are the boobs?
"Whatch'all boys doing around here?"

"I AM THE TRANSYL WADER!"

"I don't give a shit who you are boy, I asked whatcha doin'"

"That's it boy, you're in a heap of trouble."

_Fish_Pimp

how was fishing today? do any good? we havent gotten out in a while, too much school. hopefully floating the watauga friday though  V:;

Jfey

Welcome, just stop being a "cork biter" and you will be fine.   Almost as bad as being a "cork soaker"

Yup, going fishing

bullship

Jesus.....Pay attention here kid. You have some things to learn yet.  :'(
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

franzenangler

Quote from: _Fish_Pimp on February 14, 2012, 18:02:47 PM
how was fishing today? do any good? we havent gotten out in a while, too much school. hopefully floating the watauga friday though  V:;

Fuck school.  Fishing was slow, not realy ideal for wild water right now, but decided what the hell and went for a long hike to some anyway. Dredged the deeper pools with big stones and enticed a couple fish.

Taped this guy at 25" and yes I was fishing designated wild water  -0-

saw some dead shit

"Whatch'all boys doing around here?"

"I don't give a shit who you are boy, I asked whatcha doin'"

"That's it boy, you're in a heap of trouble."

phlyfisher

Quote from: franzenangler on February 14, 2012, 20:35:15 PM
Quote from: _Fish_Pimp on February 14, 2012, 18:02:47 PM

Fuck school.  Fishing was slow, not realy ideal for wild water right now, but decided what the hell and went for a long hike to some anyway. Dredged the deeper pools with big stones and enticed a couple fish.

Taped this guy at 25" and yes I was fishing designated wild water  -0-

saw some dead shit

think i speak for every single poor bastard on here who has to sit at thier computer and drool over that picture.....

{S; {S; {S; {S; {S; {S; {S; {S; {S; {S; {S; {S; {S;

'c; thing looks like a steelhead bru
live action
FB@Ohio Fly Fishing

FoulHook

I don't know how you do it so consistently CFranz. But I want to know so bad.  bd;0
Quote from: Transylwader on June 03, 2011, 21:56:17 PM
The Davidson. It's full of wild fish.

Stormin_Mormon_92

i used to say fuck school to high school all the time until i got into college and then i was like well shit lets just fuck everything and go wet my line and other things  :P. I think we might start patrolling some wild waters even if we do have to nymph it up a little but its better then not fishing at all thats for damn sure. even though with the blue wing hatch comin off on some dh parts of the watauga thats always a good way to pop your cork off for a later afternoon and end the day with wet waders  ;).