News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

I'm going fishing.............

Started by Dougfish, March 06, 2015, 19:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougfish

Sunday.  Troots. -0-

You getting out to shake the shack nasties?

Onslow

I'm in hell.  No fishing for the foreseeable future.  Gardening, Boyscout activities, 5 day JH school field trip chaperone gig this month.  I forgot to mention the GC I work for started TV advertising which is sending sales through the roof.  I'm working weekends and desperately need to hire people/purchase another van, or find a new line of work.  Fuck fuck fuckity fuck. 

Kill em Doug.

Big J

Jfey

Trying to get the house ready to put on the market.   I'll be failing miserably at taking orders and trying to fix things.    Should be pretty great.    High 60's on Sunday so might try hit a bass pond for a few hours
Yup, going fishing

benben reincarnated

Shake the rust off before you head to NC next month. 

bullship

It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

driver

I'll be out there. Dink land most likely.

ptfranze

Quote from: driver` on March 06, 2015, 22:52:38 PM
I'll be out there. Dink land most likely.

We will see you out there Doug

tw5270

I got out for a few hours before work today

It was cold

Just playing with some stockers. I have a few friends coming on to town next weekend that want to fish so I figure I will take them to a DH Stocker stretch and let them have fun.

I will be going out tomorrow with my son for a while.

Onslow

Quote from: tw5270 on March 07, 2015, 11:26:49 AM
I got out for a few hours before work today

It was cold

Just playing with some stockers. I have a few friends coming on to town next weekend that want to fish so I figure I will take them to a DH Stocker stretch and let them have fun.

I will be going out tomorrow with my son for a while.

I would rather work than fish DH. 

tw5270

I would rather fish worms on a cane pole for bluegill than work. To each his own.

Stone-Man

TW

There are very few things that I like better than cane polling bream with red worms or crickets  :D

JT

tw5270

Stone Man, cane pole fishing and fly fishing are to me, the purest and most fun I have fishing.

Pansyman

I'm going tomorrow to the Gov'mt cheese pond. That pink power bait is the real shit I don't know why more of y'all don't use it on those fancy rods. p;-

I'm going to grill these with onions and old bay this time. I tried smoking them last week but the papers kept getting wet and falling apart :;!
You can lead a horticulture<br />but you can't make her think.<br /><br />Only users lose weed.