Kyle Busted for speeding 128 in a 45!!!!

Started by Woolly Bugger, May 24, 2011, 18:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

IREDELL COUNTY, N.C. -- NASCAR racer Kyle Bush was cited for speeding and reckless driving on Tuesday.
Iredell County deputies said Bush was driving 128 mph in a 45 mph zone in Troutman.
Deputies said Bush was driving a yellow Lexus car.
He finished second in the NASCAR All-Star race on Saturday. He's also scheduled to compete in the Coca Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway this weekend.
Bush is currently third in the points standing.

Read more: http://www.wxii12.com/sports/28010834/detail.html#ixzz1NJXcFBRS

Oh, that's Kyle Bush! Nevermind!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Peddler

His modus operandi would be to pout and whine if he didn't get off and give a big, shitty-ass smirk if he got away with it.
Either way, Kyle Bush  {S;.
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

jwgnc

Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

diaz dassie

Kyle Busch is the shit, but sadly, Jimmie Johnson is the best shit ever d:b

FoulHook

Quote from: Transylwader on June 03, 2011, 21:56:17 PM
The Davidson. It's full of wild fish.

flyman

If it had been Richard Petty or Dale Earnhardt they would have ask for their autograph They would have dragged me out of the car and beat the crap out of me and I'd still be in jail :P
Yea, I'm redneck, so what!

22midge

If it would have been Richard he would have hit a wall somewhere and the taxpayers would have paid the hospital bill.If it was Dale they would have said someone came through here last night wide ass open and was gone before we could chase him. ;D ;D -0- -0- -0- -0-
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

Woolly Bugger

Wasn't Petty caught speeding on 421 between Greensboro and Siler City a few years back. That part of the road it called "Richard Petty Expressway" or some such nonsense!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!