News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Head's up....

Started by walt, August 03, 2007, 12:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walt

hey guy's.... if you have been considering a new wader purchase or rod purchase, you may want to hold off for a couple of weeks. fast approaching is the time of year that "new" stuff is announced and "old" stuff is "allowed" to go on sale from the manufacturers.

i'm not at liberty to "announce" quite yet the product details.... but some real good stuff is being discontinued and there will be some good bargains this year on quality waders and rods.

btw, monty and i unpacked the last gawdang box of stuff and we have opened the doors for business at the new WCO location..... new, longer hours will be from 8 to 5 on weekdays and 8 to 12 on saturday.... remaining closed on sunday. i hope this helps some of ya'll who have missed us this past year due to the remodelling and shorter hours..... looking forward to seein ya'll again.... and fishin' agin.... --wally gatah
"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

troutphisher

Thanks Walt!

I will be needing some waders soon.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

calebB

Thanks for the heads up.  And great to hear the shop is now open! Can't wait to see it.

moodytrout

Good to hear the new shop is open, but the heads up just messed up my wish list-- now I gotta re-do it,no doubt adding abunch of great stuff  o-o

Peddler

Best of luck on the new location, Walt. Now all we need to know is how to find it! I went hunting for it a week or so ago and ended up burning gas and calling on customers instead.
I'll also be needing some new waders soon as my old Simms Guide Pants have seen better days.  :(
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

walt

thanks guys.....

jack.... it's 'bout a mile from the old shop on hiway 70.... on the busy intersection with the bypass.

landmarks: muses bookstore & mickey d's also on same corner.

catawba is a quad-haul away, bring yer 12 wt  :o

"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

Mstash

Jack,
It's about a mile towards town from where we took out on our float of the Cat

When LT had everything but the kitchen sink

Good luck to ya Walt
Can we cast on the roof?

Mstash