News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

For the lust of guns

Started by Mudwall Gatewood, October 10, 2014, 12:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transylwader

No my good man, I was talking along the lines of flamethrowers, R4 assaultage and THEN rounding up the survivors and hanging them in the West Jefferson town square. As God is my witness, we need to clear before we engage in the real enemy...WAKE CO.

Transylwader

Quote from: steelrain202 on October 16, 2014, 11:52:22 AM
I am also authorizing relaxed grooming standards for this op
I got a haircut yesterday. I don't need "black like me" hair products to contain my nappy ass hay-uh
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Transylwader

Quote from: steelrain202 on October 16, 2014, 12:18:13 PM
I see you've has printer working overtime creating your I love me wall
Nope, that comes with getting an ejumecation, whilst daddy was shooting up bad people, paying for babu, I was getting my mind set on organising the infrastructure of storm water shit in Murica. That be some funked up shit raat thar...

tomato can

Quote from: Transylwader on October 16, 2014, 12:16:24 PM
Quote from: steelrain202 on October 16, 2014, 11:52:22 AM
I am also authorizing relaxed grooming standards for this op
I got a haircut yesterday. I don't need "black like me" hair products to contain my nappy ass hay-uh

Tranny where is your chin?

Phil

It was fun meeting steelrain, tranny, and troutfanatic at the Woodlands tonight.

Back to the gun topic -- I have a Springfield 1864 58 caliber rifle my great grandfather used in the Civil War. It is still in working condition (I have never tried to fire it), and has his initials carved into the stock. It even still has the original sling.

I'll try to take a pic tomorrow, but it looks like this --

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Transylwader

Mr. Stinson, your Music, sir, it's tits up ballistic mate. Great to finally meet you. /'/

Phil

Quote from: steelrain202 on October 18, 2014, 08:30:04 AM
Phil plays the piano like Elton John. However I don't know if he plays the flute.

I don't play no Elton John on the piano, or the flute neither. You're just trying to fuck with me, Steelrain. I got yer number now.

Phil

Yes. I can play the shit out of any piano and play the shit out of a guitar. Unfortunately, I'm not such a good flyfisherman anymore. I cannot wade without busting my ass.  :o

DRIFTS

Phil can beat the hell outta a banjo too...I'm like, "fuuuck" after see'n that  bd;0 /'/ V:;
l><))))))))))))))))),/*>~----------------------dave

Phil

I also have a Springfield Armory model 1898 Krag. Basically spotless. A big heavy rifle.

Phil

My grandfather used it in the Spanish-American War.

Aka

Got this for my daughter today.

Phil

My first gun was an Ivers Johnson single shot  20 gauge when I was 10 years old. Great gun. It was my father's first gun. I gave it to my son recently. He took it completely apart and replaced all working parts, and now shoots it. I'm proud of him for doing that.

sanjuanwormhatch

Very much a fan of shotguns give or take a few varieties.