News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Smith-Continued

Started by 5xTippett, June 17, 2012, 16:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friar Tuck, creakycane, Woolly Bugger, Phil, Dougfish, mobcrack, FlyFisher22 and 155 Guests are viewing this topic.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Yes, looks fun; I miss that river.

West Nile would be my guess on the bird killer.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Woolly Bugger

look at Dougie, posting up better feeesh and dead shit... y;
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

bamafisher

Went out on Saturday morning, it's been a long while since I lasted chased trout (6 months) so I was fully prepared to get whooped.

Fished my sweet 30 buck Eagle Claw glass for the heck of it.

Hit the water with a good friend from PHW.

The fish were willing and cooperated for the most part.

Kyle getting some.

Grabbed the wrong wading boots and didn't realize till I got to the water. Luckily with owning horses there is always hay twine everywhere. Managed to make it through day. Def enjoyed the day on the water, it had been way way too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then He said to them, "Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Mathew 4:19
"The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot." Gen Mattis, USMC

Big J

You haven't fished for trout for 6 months and you decide to fish the Smith?  :o Your a brave man.

Dougfish

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

ptfranze

Love the blue cheek on the last fish picture  'c;

Fishbug

Caught a trout and broke my rod tip on a snag. Shit.

driver

Ho Lee Fuk. This reminds me. I think I went a whole year without breaking a rod.

Woolly Bugger

Ouch

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

DRIFTS

l><))))))))))))))))),/*>~----------------------dave

bamafisher

Don't worry duct tape will take care of that, it slows down the action but should be fine
Then He said to them, "Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Mathew 4:19
"The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot." Gen Mattis, USMC

JWJ

If anyone finds an old school Brodin Frying Pan Ghost net with a carabiner and magnetic net holder attached to the top on the Smith lemme know. Lost it a couple days ago fishing with my old man. Hoping maybe it got caught up in some debris downstream and someone will stumble upon it.

Dougfish

Quote from: JWJ on December 29, 2016, 08:51:27 AM
If anyone finds an old school Brodin Frying Pan Ghost net with a carabiner and magnetic net holder attached to the top on the Smith lemme know. Lost it a couple days ago fishing with my old man. Hoping maybe it got caught up in some debris downstream and someone will stumble upon it.

More Smiff sukage.  b';
Will keep my eye out for it manana. Where were you fishing?
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Woolly Bugger

I lost a Brodin Tailwater on the smifff last year , sux

me -There's a season?

ryguy

Heading there either tomorrow or Saturday.  Will have an eye out.  Have lost many an object on the water before.  Most notably my favorite hat.