News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Progress

Started by The Dude, July 17, 2013, 15:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dude

Now I understand why so many of the old curmudgeons of this board like to whine that the younger generation has their priorities all mixed up and how they are turning "their" country into shit......and why I don't feel that the future is all that bad. 

http://www.dailydot.com/lol/kids-react-cheerios-commercial-race/

And American exports are STRONG!
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

RiverbumCO

My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Peddler

Well good then... maybe your oh-so special generation will be the one who ends the need to need to know which race anyone is.
Just yesterday at a doctors office, this old know-nothing who, unlike many young-uns' lately who seem to have nothing more to  learn once they hit the ripe old age of 15-25, had to fill out not one but three questionnaires about my race. The best of the bunch instead of listing just the two or three that were all the rage up until this particular questionnaire, listed all sorts of races including things like Pacific Islander, Native American and so on. On each of those papers I simply put down "all the above'". If you go way, way back I didn't lie, did I?
What I am interested in finding out since doing that is how much free stuff will be heading my way. Since I essentially listed myself as every minority they could dream up I should be in Fat City soon.
  V:;

What I'm also interested in is how your generation will be able to read labels with all of those races and nationalities probably getting their languages printed on every commercial item. Me thinks this concern over not hurting anyone's feelings might just have you investing in electron beam microscopes to read a label.
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

RiverbumCO

What happened to this thread being about tits?

Peddler

Quote from: RiverbumCO on July 18, 2013, 02:17:41 AM
What happened to this thread being about tits?

I dunno. Somehow a link got stuck into the original post that I clicked on. If there is such a thing as tits being too big El Dudeo found them. I'm still trying to figure out if he means we are exporting milk or silicone.

Little known fact...
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

RiverbumCO

What happened to this thread being about hummus?

bullship

Didn't know you were a linguistic genius, peddler.
It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot