News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

noob ass biatch

Started by ruttness, October 14, 2014, 11:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ruttness

whats up guys , if been lurking for some time on and off because im too fucking lazy to post, anyway im a relocated yank living in surry county nc missing my Pa limestone trout water and the occasional trip to central pa for browns as long as your arm . i met riverbum when i lived in rural haw but i dont think i know anyone else here

Big J

Quote from: ruttness on October 14, 2014, 11:57:34 AM
i met riverbum when i lived in rural haw

He's a weird dude isn't he?

Transylwader

Relocated northerner in Sorry County, huh :o
How's that working out for you?
Post up some pics of your fishes, your pune princess, your bote or you can just GTFO.
You met EB. Wow, what do you want, a noddy badge?

JWJ

I see you'll provide lots of content

Jfey

Top 3 worst intro's ever.   You were in the top 10, but name dropping Brucie pushed you up towards the top.  p;-
Yup, going fishing

Big J

I cannot see any of the pictures.  Could be the workplace IT blocking them though.

I looked back at past intros.  SJWH and I sure were mean to Riverbumco and WMT.  It was douchey of me. 

OldDominionAngler

ruttness

try the pic thing again
night time fun with the 2wt

i play in the warm months too

and i tie all my own shit

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Big J on October 14, 2014, 13:23:16 PM
I looked back at past intros.  SJWH and I sure were mean to Riverbumco and WMT.  It was douchey of me.

Are there any derogatory, demagogic comments about the two, or directed towards the two, that we can reuse?  I don't pay attention regularly and can't remember their introductions.

Ruttness, you went to school in Boone, correct?  And you weld your leader loops to line, right?

Welcome. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

ruttness

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on October 14, 2014, 14:01:10 PM
Quote from: Big J on October 14, 2014, 13:23:16 PM

Are there any derogatory, demagogic comments about the two, or directed towards the two, that we can reuse?  I don't pay attention regularly and can't remember their introductions.

Ruttness, you went to school in Boone, correct?  And you weld your leader loops to line, right?

Welcome.

weld leader loops yes.

school in boone nah moved from pa when at 25 about 4 years ago

Michael Toris

benben reincarnated

Onslow

Have you ever boned a black or Amish gal?

Jfey

Quote from: Jfey on October 14, 2014, 13:12:21 PM
Top 3 worst intro's ever.   You were in the top 10, but name dropping Brucie pushed you up towards the top.  p;-

You are safely out of the top 3 now...welcome to the low rent district.  Hope you have low expectations.
Yup, going fishing

Dougfish

Quote from: ruttness on October 14, 2014, 11:57:34 AM
im too fucking lazy to post......................................................Strike one
anyway im a relocated yank....................................................Strike two
missing my Pa limestone trout water.......................................Foul tip
i met riverbum when i lived in rural haw..................................Strike three
but i dont think i know anyone else here................................Thank the lord

Your writing skills suck, too. But hell, you fish vintage glass and reels, so there is that slight redeeming factor.
Welcome, dipshit.  -+;