Just getting my intro bidness out of the way

Started by wind_knot, July 19, 2013, 09:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wind_knot

Quote from: overbrook on July 19, 2013, 10:42:39 AM
Quote from: wind_knot on July 19, 2013, 09:55:04 AM
Retired? Am I missing something?

"after a long hiatus"

We like naked midgets better than small trouts.....trout suck.  :;!

No naked midgets I am told.

overbrook

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on July 21, 2013, 19:27:24 PM

Ruffle some panties?  I've seen Commando Doug drop trow; he doesn't wear any.  I don't know about WindKnot.  You tie a beautiful fly OB, but you ain't worth a darn at ruffling panties or stirring the pot.

What did WindKnot do anyway?  Why such a brutal reception?

He did'nt do anything.....I'm just in one of those moods....bored I guess. I'm hoping he really does'nt have an Obama sticker on the car....I was gonna offer him one of the new snobby bastard stickers to cover it up with if he had.

Can we talk about the Martin / Zimmerman thing? I think I've been making some real friends on that one.  ;D

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: overbrook on July 21, 2013, 20:00:38 PM
Can we talk about the Martin / Zimmerman thing? I think I've been making some real friends on that one.  ;D

Dean Martin and Bob Dylan (Robert Zimmerman)?  There was a discussion of Dylan here recently.  I didn't know he and Dean Martin ever collaborated.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

overbrook

Quote from: Dougfish on July 21, 2013, 20:16:40 PM
Haters!!!!
n!n n!n :;! n!n n!n :;! V:;

I saw where Holder told Fla. to keep Zimmerman's gun.....my first thought was I should offer to buy him another....but that would be a straw purchase and hence illegal. Can't even buy your favorite racist a gun these days  b';

Dougfish

Quote from: overbrook on July 21, 2013, 20:21:20 PM
Can't even buy your favorite racist a gun these days  b';

Should be a bumper sticker!

Dougfish

And my Subaru is first to the stream.  Eat my shit dust! ;D

overbrook

Quote from: Dougfish on July 21, 2013, 20:34:22 PM

yeah....but my Durango can haul more than a 3wt.   -0-

wind_knot

My Subaru can handle a 5wt. But I can only bring a couple flies.

Dougfish

Quote from: overbrook on July 21, 2013, 20:41:16 PM
Quote from: Dougfish on July 21, 2013, 20:34:22 PM

yeah....but my Durango can handle more than a 3wt.   -0-

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! See you at the strip. Run what ya' brung! (I ran a V8 Dakota for 12 yrs. My WRX would wear that out. On a bad day.) 9 wt.

croaker

He did'nt do anything.....I'm just in one of those moods....bored I guess. I'm hoping he really does'nt have an Obama sticker on the car....I was gonna offer him one of the new snobby bastard stickers to cover it up with if he had.

I'll take the snobby bastard stickers  if he don't...  Not to cover up no stickers on no car.  They'd be for the boat...

8)
-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

overbrook

Quote from: croaker on July 21, 2013, 20:50:45 PM

I'll take the snobby bastard stickers  if he don't...  Not to cover up no stickers on no car.  They'd be for the boat...

8)

As soon as Wooly gets em' printed up I'll buy a stack and float ya a couple.

wind_knot

Of course I'd take a couple PSB stickers. But they would be used for covering up the honor roll stickers that steelrain202's mom made me put on the back of the car.  ;D

Big J

Quote from: wind_knot on July 22, 2013, 04:38:00 AM
Of course I'd take a couple PSB stickers. But they would be used for covering up the honor roll stickers that steelrain202's mom made me put on the back of the car.  ;D

I think he'll fit in on BRFFF quite nicely.  Made me laugh.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Big J on July 22, 2013, 07:15:40 AM
Quote from: wind_knot on July 22, 2013, 04:38:00 AM

I think he'll fit in on BRFFF quite nicely.  Made me laugh.

Same here – this guy comes right back, and I also laughed, and I enjoy laughing.  I laugh at OB and snakesandsparklers202 as well, but for different reasons.  After laughing at those two, the sobbing generally commences – bawling uncontrollably over the fate of humankind. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon