Just getting my intro bidness out of the way

Started by wind_knot, July 19, 2013, 09:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on July 20, 2013, 14:42:49 PM
That's a cute dog, is it your wife's? ;D

Don't be drooling over the newbs mutt, TM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

overbrook

your kayak is like twice as big as your car.....do they both have Obama stickers?

benben reincarnated

wind_knot

Quote from: overbrook on July 20, 2013, 17:06:32 PM
your kayak is like twice as big as your car.....do they both have Obama stickers?

Because I have a tandem kayak so that my wife and I can go kayaking together and I drive a Subaru you automatically assume I voted for that piece of shit, you sir, are a fucking retard. I served my time in the military.  I am a disabled vet and live with more pain on a daily basis than most people will experience. EVER!! So, I understand ribbing the newb, but this is where I draw the fucking line!!

You're just jealous that my wife fly fishes, ties her own flies and has no problem with gutting her own fish if its needed!! ;D

overbrook

wind_knot

Ok. Ok. You got me ruffled up on that one pretty good. But out know what, I will not give up because this forum has lots of good info about the area. So, if you think I will be good "newb fodder" or whatever, bring it on. But from here on out, you can't shake me. Bitches.  :laugh:

Dougfish

The Ignore feature is a good tool for a certain resident "tool".

Beetle

Welcome Wing Knut.    I think you will like this place.

overbrook

Quote from: Dougfish on July 21, 2013, 16:12:22 PM

AWWW   gosh.....did I piss off all the Suburu owners on the board?  :P

If it makes ya feel any better I drive a piece of shit Durango with more miles than Charlie Sheens old lady.

(but it still does'nt look nearly as gay as that Suburu)   -0-

overbrook

Quote from: steelrain202 on July 21, 2013, 18:47:29 PM
Hey Tom I think that call that progressive tolerance.

Bear....I just figured nobody has started any crap for a while.....so I thought I'd ruffle some panties.  V:;

overbrook

Quote from: steelrain202 on July 21, 2013, 18:54:37 PM
I've been on vacation and Phil is on a hiatus it seems.

How was Savannah ? You and Thunder make it out without gettin thrown in the pokie?

overbrook

Quote from: Dougfish on July 21, 2013, 16:12:22 PM

I just figured it out.....you want that mug don't ya??  :laugh:   

I gave ya a smite to help ya out.    0:0

overbrook

Quote from: steelrain202 on July 21, 2013, 19:01:02 PM
It was good not enough fishing but then there never is. Water was all sorts of jacked up. To much freshwater getting into the rivers. No bait no fish. JhnnyThndr and I hit it off well. We drank alot. But then don't I always?

Yeah....when I was down there Tues. they said the high water from Hartwell and J Strom Thurmond was finally reaching the coast....I figured it was gonna shit on ya guys.....every creek and river along 95 was runnin high.

If they don't quit runnin water on the Savannah soon I'm gonna fuckin go nuts....I've had like two weekends on the river this year and its the end of July already  b';

overbrook

Quote from: steelrain202 on July 21, 2013, 19:12:03 PM
A good bit of River Street was blocked off out fear of flooding. The Savannah was running really high. Literally inches from the top of the sea wall. We went to Tybee and the water was really stained not muddy but brown looked brackish. I am guessing alot of tannin getting washed our of the back creeks. Didn't get any serious rain until today when we were leaving.

There in Augusta a week or so ago when they were running 50,000 CFS some of the islands we normally float past were just treetops sticking out of the water. It'll be interesting to see what changes have occurred to the structure. This is the second time I've pretty much had that whole stretch mapped out where I could float it blindfolded....then they do shit like that.  b';

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: overbrook on July 21, 2013, 18:52:35 PM
.....so I thought I'd ruffle some panties.  V:;

Ruffle some panties?  I've seen Commando Doug drop trow; he doesn't wear any.  I don't know about WindKnot.  You tie a beautiful fly OB, but you ain't worth a darn at ruffling panties or stirring the pot.

What did WindKnot do anyway?  Why such a brutal reception?
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon