As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Can't fish today, so here I am.

Started by Cannimal, September 05, 2012, 13:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dude

Quote from: Phil on September 16, 2012, 11:37:39 AM
Quote from: 5xTippett on September 16, 2012, 11:22:58 AM
"There are a few people I know and respect here."  Who are they Phil?  I want to know who to avoid, and I am not kidding.

Discomidge
Stone Man
Wooley
Mudpuppy
Stonewall G.
Troutboy
Rhody
Kyle

No Peddler?
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

kylemc

I miss Disco :'(

You fuckers highjacked my highjack!

I could get it back on track with stories of my new river access but those who need to know, well they know. 'c;

overbrook

Kyle....Phil respects you....does'nt that send a warm tingle up your leg??   ;D

blue ridge angler

Aka

I want to thank all of you for this thread. I haven't had much interweb access since getting up here and stumbled onto this by pure luck. Good shit, top shelf  'c;

Gonefistin', glad you're here. You should stick around a bit and allow us a few more good laughs, then disappear completely, forever and ever and not return, ever. 

kylemc

I have met Phil a few times now. He a good dude. You guys fuck with him he fucks with you back. He would have no problem showing up to fish with you guys and after you met him you would more than likely have no problem fishing with him.

He knows it's just the internet as well as you guys do.

and Phil, I still deny duct taping your tent shut 8)

Enough of highjacking my highjack.

I took myself off the intraweb dating site after gaining AWESOME river access. Unfortunately it was not the chick pictured previously(she never answered). I still have deep bruises and my ribs hurt.

kylemc

"There are a few people I know and respect here."  Who are they Phil?  I want to know who to avoid, and I am not kidding.

Yeah I wouldn't fish with me either.

Phil

Quote from: The Dude on September 17, 2012, 13:28:13 PM
Quote from: Phil on September 16, 2012, 11:37:39 AM

Discomidge
Stone Man
Wooley
Mudpuppy
Stonewall G.
Troutboy
Rhody
Kyle
Peddler
Billres

No Peddler?

Peddler is one that doesn't post here anymore. Yes, he is one of my fishing friends that I respect.
Amended post.

Phil

Quote from: 5xTippett on September 17, 2012, 12:49:36 PM
Disco and Wooley both own forums, so you may be covering your rear by adding those 2 to the list.  I will scratch those off.   I have only fished with 1 of the remaining ones, and that was for a short time.  I will keep that list in mind.  Thank you.
[/quote

I got your rear the next time we go camp/fish, 5X.

Come to think of it -- you've never been to a PFF event or stayed in a tent, sucked up the weather, or attended  a camp/fish in the past 8 years that I've been attending.  You came once from a motel room for a few minutes, and you were afraid to to speak to me when I said "Hello, I'm Phil." 
Oh, I'm wrong . You showed up late to a Flyshing trip in TN at Juddie's and were scared to talk to me we met and I introduced myself. You weren't camping. You were staying in a motel room.
I got your rear the next time PFF  people go camping/fishing.
Bottom line -- You are a complete ass.
Go suck up to Al. He's your man.
You got no creds with me.

Tell me I'm wrong.  ;D

5xTippett

Phil, my problem with you began when you said on this board that people from South Carolina were redneck ass wipes.  Silly of me to be offended, but that comment covered a lot of ground including all of my family and a lot of people on this board.  Forget it and we will pretend we don't know each other.