News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Brrr!!!!!!!!

Started by Browntrout, October 12, 2006, 14:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Browntrout

Supposed to get down to 34 here tonight and 32 Friday and Saturday night with highs in the 50's.. :o
I love the smell of the Mountains in the morning

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Browntrout on October 12, 2006, 14:55:21 PM
Supposed to get down to 34 here tonight and 32 Friday and Saturday night with highs in the 50's.. :o

ah, those frosty morning are a great way to start a fishing day!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Browntrout

Ain't nothing like getting up a 6am and grabbing a hot cup of Mickey Ds "diesel" getting suited up and standing in a river with the steam rollin off 0--0.  Maybe the cold mornings will keep the numbers down on the D.  My favorite time to hit it is when its cold....
I love the smell of the Mountains in the morning

phg

Many a day I've had to pull my hands back up into my shirt cuffs to warm my fingers.  It may be frosty at 7am, but it will be 60 by noon.  Great fishing, great memories.... ::)  Won't be nearly as cool around here, but winter is definitley on it's way.

calebB

You mean a good morning to go bowhunting.... ;D ;D ;D

Al

Like Caleb said, good deer hunting weather! ;D

I already have my skunk beat for the year but figure this chilly weather will make the bucks start feeling their oats and throw caution to the wind before long.

Anybody need some deer hair or bucktail?

outdoorguy3

Hair or tail.....how bout some venison?

Ralph 0--0
Life's about havin' FUN!!!

phg

2 feet of snow in Buffalo, NY this morning. 

Al

Quote from: outdoorguy3 on October 12, 2006, 22:52:35 PM
Hair or tail.....how bout some venison?

Ralph 0--0

Get me access to a good hunting area within reasonable driving distance of either my home or cabin and I will furnish all three.