News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Clear water

Started by DRIFTS, May 19, 2014, 09:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRIFTS

In need of clear water after all the mud. Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
J driv'n while the Drifts drinks Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
J rows through mud while the Drifts drinks a brewskie. Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
fuky duky won't the Drifts brewskie
l><))))))))))))))))),/*>~----------------------dave

DRIFTS

Quote from: DRIFTS on May 19, 2014, 09:02:04 AM
In need of clear water after all the mud. Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
J driv'n while the Drifts drinks Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
J rows through mud while the Drifts drinks a brewskie. Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
fuky duky wants the Drifts brewskie

DRIFTS

Gotta find clear water this weekend. Anyone up for float'n the Watauga...just help with the shuttle and some row time

RiverbumCO

Looks like your training him up well, Dave.  I may be in on the Taug....but youll have to teach me how to row.
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

DRIFTS

Yo, River Bum, Hope you can go...keep me posted /'/

RiverbumCO

DRIFTS

RiverbumCO

Ill keep you posted.

Stone-Man

Drifts
They have been running the watauga ape shit due to all the rain. The lake is above full pond. Check the generation schedule b/4 you come down here. I will not be of any help because I will be on a 5 day bluegill trip

JT

DRIFTS

Quote from: Stone-Man on May 19, 2014, 19:27:40 PM
Drifts
They have been running the watauga ape shit due to all the rain. The lake is above full pond. Check the generation schedule b/4 you come down here. I will not be of any help because I will be on a 5 day bluegill trip

JT
Thanks Stone Man for the heads up. How does it fish with one generator vs two?  Any section better than the other during generation...hollar /'/

Michael Toris

Quote from: DRIFTS on May 20, 2014, 05:20:08 AM
Quote from: Stone-Man on May 19, 2014, 19:27:40 PM
Drifts

JT
Thanks Stone Man for the heads up. How does it fish with one generator vs two?  Any section better than the other during generation...hollar /'/

Not stone man, but you can fish the upper section on generation. I haven't seen Wilbur dam release only one generator; usually they release 2 or more or have it off.

Now, it has been awhile since I have been on the taug, so some of this may have changed by now.

Stone, did the black caddis ever come off this year?

DRIFTS

I fished the dam down last year on two generators through bee cliff rapids...made me pucker as I remember

Michael Toris

Quote from: DRIFTS on May 20, 2014, 07:46:42 AM
I fished the dam down last year on two generators through bee cliff rapids...made me pucker as I remember

That is a set of puckering shoals.....

Big J

RiverbumCo doesn't row well?  I think you all should float through those bee cliff rapids you were talking about and make RiverbumCO row.  Good practice. 

RiverbumCO

I want a piece of those shoals.