News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Attn Mudwall

Started by BRFFF, September 08, 2018, 13:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRFFF

Your fav store is coming to GSO

Duluth Trading Co. opening in Greensboro will be the company's debut in North Carolinahttp://via.wghp.com/7sJjT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: BRFFF on September 08, 2018, 13:48:18 PM
Your fav store is coming to GSO

Duluth Trading Co. opening in Greensboro will be the company's debut in North Carolinahttp://via.wghp.com/7sJjT

I love their underwear.  The wife bought me several pair for father's day.  These with the red ants are my favorite go-to dress-up undies.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

BRFFF

Holy crap, I stopped in at the store in Greensboro — they are way proud of their merchandise! Spendy stuff right there!

Dougfish

Mudwall never gave me any love.  :'(

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Dougfish on December 14, 2018, 18:39:34 PM
Mudwall never gave me any love.  :'(

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That early mentoring of Blane was back when I was considerably more understanding, or it could have been because Blane was a pup at the time and I've always had compassion towards kids and the elderly  If he'd been a middle aged guy, I'd likely told him to go pound sand. 

That's twice in the last week Big J has dredged up BS to dull my temperament.   Retirement dreams slowly plunging down the shitter, and now, he's made me feel old.

We should have exploited the glass bead idea that was employed on the early Jackson.  Blane is correct; it was long before the present bead craze.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

The Dude

Maybe you were too busy with trying to convince the missus to tinker with anal beads when you should have been exploiting the black fly glass beads.

I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.