Day 2 part 2 wild trout in public waters and return home the next morning

Started by Trout Maharishi, November 13, 2009, 09:48:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout Maharishi

After catching enough fish to fill our creels and sacks we broke came and headed back to the trailhead in hopes of making it out of the wilderness before dark. The weight of the fish we had caught made it no easy task. Finally we arrived back at the trailhead and were able to enjoy some cold fruit juice, hippie beers, and bong hits. I must say the Cold Mountian was some of the best, and the Mothership Wit some some of the worst hippie beer I have ever had. We feasted on fish, yak steaks, and ribs. We made camp for the night and a large fire that we danced around naked into the "wee" hours of the morning. In the end, the trip ended just about like they all do ;D
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

benflyfishn

What happens on the stream, stays there..........

flatlander

Easily a top-5 tier trip report for the year 0--0  Major suckage.

I would like to volunteer my services as a sherpa to carry your creels and bags of fish out of the wilderness next time.  I will hump the fish out for beer.

5xTippett

You have got to quit this naked stuff.  It will be years before all of the wildlife returns to their normal haunts.

troutphisher

Bravo.....simply bravo Ole holy one......

The suckage gods will be pleased with your offerings, and will insure a front row  stool at the great gig in the sky......

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Discomidge

0--0 suckage TM and suckage to TP for da Floyd reference 0--0

Kim 8)
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Woolly Bugger

save the Wits for the summer months....

or drink them first and wash 'em down with the Cold Mountain...

jis sayin....

oh yeah,

and you suck!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

croaker

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Nice picture, net & fish   8)  8)
-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

rjs123

It is a nice picture but I see some sort of mysterious mist over the holy ones face.  I decided to see if I could bring out any of the details in photoshop and here is what I came up with.

[attach=1]

dossphoto

Quote from: rjs123 on November 14, 2009, 10:14:01 AM
It is a nice picture but I see some sort of mysterious mist over the holy ones face.  I decided to see if I could bring out any of the details in photoshop and here is what I came up with.

[attach=1]

Oh no....here we go!!! 
I'll have to check my wallet to see if my creative license is still valid >:D

Magoo

beautful job rjs123.  nicely done.

Enjoyed the report O Holy One.