News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Forum Layout

Started by Big J, February 01, 2021, 13:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big J

Is nobody going to talk about how goofy the new forum layout looks?  Are we giving Keith a pass now on mashing buttons?  The Shoutbox has chat from 2011 in it!

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Big J on February 01, 2021, 13:04:17 PMIs nobody going to talk about how goofy the new forum layout looks?  Are we giving Keith a pass now on mashing buttons?  The Shoutbox has chat from 2011 in it!

Proving that nothing on the internet ever goes away
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Onslow

Seeing shouts from 2011 is the most interesting 'new' content to appear this week thus far.

Al Gore's global warming isn't helping the cause of fishing for the next two weeks. The weather is the only thing that seems to be normal.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Big J on February 01, 2021, 13:04:17 PMIs nobody going to talk about how goofy the new forum layout looks?  Are we giving Keith a pass now on mashing buttons?  The Shoutbox has chat from 2011 in it!

I've been trying to understand and hopefully enter the TinyPortal for the last few days.  I've not seen a tiny portal since I was in my 20s.  I never noticed TinyPortal before this last format.  Was it even there? 

I figure the Boss genuinely likes messing with the minions.  I can appreciate his propensity to test us and keep us alert.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Dougfish

He'll start tying CDC on 6/0 hooks next.
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Big J

After reading the 2011 chatbox, is Overbrook still alive?  I miss hosting a swap and getting a box of cigarette infused work of art flies from him.

Stone-Man

I think that Overbrook is working a new job and is moving to E. Tenn.

JT

Phil

I wasn't gonna say nothin' about the new layout -- figgered evrybody else knew what was going on and I was the tech dummy as usual.

jwgnc

I miss the Christmas lights.
Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

Phil

I see no way to post in Shoutbox. Saw Woolly's new question there, but it's not worth much if I can't shout at him.  b';

Woolly Bugger

@Phil just hit enter after typing your shout  d:b
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Phil

Type it where? there's nowhere to type it

Big J

I back up Phil's statements.  No where to type on our end

Phil

Quote from: Big J on February 02, 2021, 11:14:29 AMI back up Phil's statements.  No where to type on our end

Glad it's not just me!

Dougfish

Beware! It's a worm hole!
That's what Q says.  :laugh:
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006