News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Well, folks, I'm headed home

Started by Colston Newton, April 04, 2007, 08:12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colston Newton

Once the buds started poppin', I got lonesome for the Blue Ridge and the ability to hop in the car and be there in a couple of hours. That, coupled with some other things, caused me to decide to move home to eastern Virginia. (Northern Neck) from Tennessee. I'll get there in a couple of weeks and thi site will be back on my favorites list.

What's fishing well this spring?

troutjedi

What's fishing well this spring?

Word is there ain't no fish in Virginia.....   ;D

Welcome back!

Colston Newton

Thanks....I believe I started that rumor about there being no fish in Virginia on the od ConsumerReview FF board about 1999.

streamer

Quote from: Colston Newton on April 04, 2007, 13:52:19 PM
Thanks....I believe I started that rumor about there being no fish in Virginia on the od ConsumerReview FF board about 1999.

And we're grateful, Colston. Believe me, we're grateful. Nice to have you closer at hand. After all, SOMEbody's got to keep an eye on you. By the way, I've got a nice old cane rod you need to cast..... >:D :o

Regards,
Streamer
Remember...We all live downstream.

Colston Newton

Er, Streamer, unless that's a rod I sold you and have forgotten about, I'd be pleased to try it first chance we get.

Trout Chaser

Colston,

Welcome home!!  Maybe we can get together and cast some boo to the SNP brookies.  Give me call when you get settled.

TC

Colston Newton

TC...I'm leaving Louisville the morning of April 16 and will drive to the vicimity of Lexington, Va., before bedding down for the night. I kinda have in mind to pester some Virginia trout before going on over to the Northern Neck. What're you doing the 17th?

Grumpy

Dang bud, i really didn't get to fish with ya, hope you "Klinkhammer: 'em back home.

Grumpy

Colston Newton

Sorry 'bout that, Grumpy. My babaysitting duties here precluded a lot of fishing, which is one reason I'm going home. I'm going to get back April 17 and already have a shad trip lined up for the 19th. Sure is nice not to be pinned down.

FT

Welcome home!  We are doing the boyscout thing next weekend, the 21st, in the park.  come on over and join us. 
Charter Member Shenandoah Valley Irregulars