News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Native Ninja's

Started by lostnwilderness, June 03, 2011, 22:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostnwilderness

Going to try and post my first "fancy trip report" like all of the legends on here do.  John Denver, ROCK IT!  Next i will do Metallica, Ride the Lightning for contrast.  Went to a little creek today, to a section I have not fished in about 15 years.  It was better than I remembered it and the fish were agreeable although not as on as I have seen them over the past two weeks.  Thank God no Rattlesnakes this time! 

My second cast landed the biggest fish of the day
[attachimg=1]

I was impressed with the number of fish that could hide in these little ledges.  No less than 10 trout hid in this one frame.
[attachimg=2]

Little suckers were crazy ninja fast today.  I bet I missed over 50
[attachimg=3]

Primeval looking moss infested Ninjaness....
[attachimg=4]

The gradient begins
[attachimg=8]

To match the ninja natives I had to break nasty on em!
[attachimg=7]

Couple of bigger pools and drops
[attachimg=6]

Boof, boof, edge, edge, pray like hell you catch and eddy...
[attachimg=5]

All in all a really good day.  I took time off from Kayaking to spend time with dad.  It was great to see him out there today scrambling around up and over stuff and wading through some swift and deep water at 63.  Not to mention making a whole mess of trout have a sore lip tomorrow.  That's what it is all about for me.  Got to farm in the morning but might have to go beaver hunting later this weekend.... 

Clean Drifts,
lostnwilderness
"I read The Bible once. You know God and Jesus and all them apostles? They were all fishermen, just like me. Yeah, straight to heaven for Mick Dundee. Yep, me and God... We'd be mates."

benben reincarnated

Sweet.  Told you it was worth a look.   -0-

Lots more in that area for us to hit up too.

lostnwilderness

just for you, I actually took pics...
"I read The Bible once. You know God and Jesus and all them apostles? They were all fishermen, just like me. Yeah, straight to heaven for Mick Dundee. Yep, me and God... We'd be mates."

diaz dassie

Fuck yes Bruuuuuce. Good goin mang 'c;

Phil

Nice report, except for the font size. It's like, YELLING.  ^-^

lostnwilderness

sorry phil next time i will type in a whisper for fear of disturbing the keyboard mites...
dang gum young whipper snappers!!!!

[attachimg=2]

Phil

Ignore me tonight, dude. I got laid and have a buzz, but am still being a critical bastage...  :)

lostnwilderness

Don't sweat it man, I was "gis mess'n"  I had no idea the bold would be so, well bold.  I am taking notes from all of the master posters on here for future reference.  I don't think I'll be making to me full out post like that though, took a damn long time to do and I am not great about taking pics when I fish.

purple squirrel

Nice trip there Lost  'c;
I got a small dose of them native ninja's on Saturday