New River Smallmouth 10/1/07, 10/2/07 and a couple of weeks ago

Started by marty, October 04, 2007, 05:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

launchone

Quote from: absales on October 13, 2007, 20:52:17 PM
I'm on 2 pm to midnight schedule this week Monday through Friday and don't have internet available at work. .

I can see why you aren't impressed by academic achievements....sounds like you didn't get too far with a schedule like that.

peter p

Peter

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

brownhunter

I'll give Al a TKO in the first round. I don't think Flyinhigh can hang with him.

By the way, who is your alter ego >:D, because you sound very familiar 8)
"Why, he wondered, did rich people call it sushi while poor people called it bait?"   -- Same Kind of Different as Me

flyinhigh

flyinhigh

Quote from: launchone on October 14, 2007, 16:47:18 PM

I'm on 2 pm to midnight schedule this week Monday through Friday and don't have internet available at work. .

I can see why you aren't impressed by academic achievements....sounds like you didn't get too far with a schedule like that.

On the contrary, those are the hours when most of the big money changes hands. Guess it depends on what business you're in.

launchone

Quote from: flyinhigh on October 14, 2007, 20:58:27 PM
Quote from: launchone on October 14, 2007, 16:47:18 PM

On the contrary, those are the hours when most of the big money changes hands. Guess it depends on what business you're in.

I'd be interested in hearing what you consider "big money" and why anyone would trust you to have an association with such a transaction. You are losing steam really fast here.

brownhunter

Big money= illegal money?
Jis asking...
0--0
"Why, he wondered, did rich people call it sushi while poor people called it bait?"   -- Same Kind of Different as Me

Fire-Fly

O.k., O.k., i admit it  i once used a crappie jig on a fly rod when i was 12, i am sorry to all, my shame has haunted me till i can no longer live with myself, if you all wish i will break all my fly rods in repent to the fly gods for committing such blasphemy, Marty, if you want you can meet with me and start maybe a support group for fisherman who disobey the fly rod Gods. By the way has anyone ever trolled for walleye on Philpott lake, oh shit there i go again, i apologize once again, can you troll with a fly rod. Does anyone else besides me see how stupid all this has become. Flyinhigh some of these people on here can really help you as a fly fisherman, and improve the sport for you, so maybe in the future you can respect what another puts on here and use it, i mean this with utmost respect.

troutdawg

The dinner rush at Taco Bell?

lipripper

Wow! I just read this whole thing! I've never seen so much trolling and flaming in one thread. Some of you guys need to meet up out back with 4 wts. It must be all this low water.

lr

Brudog

Good to see you back TroutsR , or is it Bows? or is it.....

Doubt if he works at Taco Bell,,,,I think even they have internet.... :j
"...I play real sports, not try to be the best at exercising! " K. Powers