New River Smallmouth 10/1/07, 10/2/07 and a couple of weeks ago

Started by marty, October 04, 2007, 05:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: flyinhigh on October 09, 2007, 10:41:49 AM
QuoteMarty said: p.s. i looked up your 10 or so posts on this forum and they've all been demeaning posts putting down someone everytime you post. must not be too good  ??? try to contribute something of worth
[/b]
Apparently any post that you're not in agreement with would be demeaning? Maybe posts should require approval of a moderator prior to posting on the board.
We all know people like you. Have turned a pastime into a job and are attempting to convince people that they need to hire you in order to catch fish. Fish 300 days per year, catch a few decent fish and continue to post the same pictures year after year in the hopes of luring in some suckers customers.

What are you Quoting???  A PRIVATE MESSAGE???

says a lot about YOUR character!

oh, BTW its obvious that you haven't read Rule #1 http://www.brfff.com/forum/index.php/topic,2937.0.html

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

marty

he don't bother me, we all know every post he's made he's crackin' on somebody,putting others down to make him look good, he knows what i said was true. hey flyinhigh, got this one yesterday on the SPINNING ROD  :P 
Marty Shaffner
Tri-State Angler Guide Service
www.tristateangler.com

flyinhigh

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on October 09, 2007, 11:02:44 AM
QuoteMarty said: p.s. i looked up your 10 or so posts on this forum and they've all been demeaning posts putting down someone everytime you post. must not be too good  ??? try to contribute something of worth
[/b]
Apparently any post that you're not in agreement with would be demeaning? Maybe posts should require approval of a moderator prior to posting on the board.
We all know people like you. Have turned a pastime into a job and are attempting to convince people that they need to hire you in order to catch fish. Fish 300 days per year, catch a few decent fish and continue to post the same pictures year after year in the hopes of luring in some suckers customers.

What are you Quoting???  A PRIVATE MESSAGE???

says a lot about YOUR character!

oh, BTW its obvious that you haven't read Rule #1 http://www.brfff.com/forum/index.php/topic,2937.0.html

Actually I was quoting what he said in his earlier post on this thread. Quite a joke for you of all people to be making comments concerning someone's character.

Quote from: marty on October 09, 2007, 07:44:00 AM
Quote from: flyinhigh on October 08, 2007, 15:34:16 PM
never said I was offended by anything anyone posted. I couldn't care less how you fish. It does however seem that you feel some need to apoligize for some of your fishing methods. Too bad for that.

But I did think this was a flyfishing forum.
i was making fun of you, glad you were sharp enough to catch it. i never fish in any way i have to apoligize for. i was up front about the spinning rod. no use to lie about how you caught'm, i could've said we caught'm on a fly rod and no one would have known any different
p.s. i looked up your 10 or so posts on this forum and they've all been demeaning posts putting down someone everytime you post. we all know your type, you have no info on your profile so you remain unknown. people like you invent this online persona, come on a forum to put other people down and try to make others think you are this great fountain of knowledge. if you have to try and make someone else look bad to try and make yourself look good, you must not be too good  ??? try to contribute something of worth

flyinhigh

Quote from: absales on October 09, 2007, 11:15:13 AM

FYI, there is room for only one agitating arsehole on this board and I am presently filling that position. Your comment "We all know people like you. Have turned a pastime into a job and are attempting to convince people that they need to hire you in order to catch fish. Fish 300 days per year, catch a few decent fish and continue to post the same pictures year after year in the hopes of luring in some suckers customers." I find particularly offensive. The man is a guide, not a child molester, thief or general miscreant. STF up or move to another board. Better yet, slip down to Heathen's Heaven chatty tonight and let me have a run at your arse.

jis sayin................

Pretty tough board when a self-proclaimed asshole with three posts is playing the tough guy role.

lepomis_mcro

Quote from: flyinhigh on October 09, 2007, 16:43:41 PM
Quote from: absales on October 09, 2007, 11:15:13 AM

FYI, there is room for only one agitating arsehole on this board and I am presently filling that position. Your comment "We all know people like you. Have turned a pastime into a job and are attempting to convince people that they need to hire you in order to catch fish. Fish 300 days per year, catch a few decent fish and continue to post the same pictures year after year in the hopes of luring in some suckers customers." I find particularly offensive. The man is a guide, not a child molester, thief or general miscreant. STF up or move to another board. Better yet, slip down to Heathen's Heaven chatty tonight and let me have a run at your arse.

jis sayin................

Pretty tough board when a self-proclaimed asshole with three posts is playing the tough guy role.

TE what are you doing on this forum?
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

Oldman

Kept it up Mark and I will have to give you another ATTABOY.

Mr or Ms Flyinghigh, I think that is just what you are doing.... flying high, but I also think you are going to hit the ground real soon.

troutdawg

Quote from: marty on October 09, 2007, 13:40:13 PM
hey flyinhigh, got this one yesterday on the SPINNING ROD  :P 

I thought this was a fly fishing forum?  Just kidding.  Nice chow fed stocker. :)

I haven't had the chance to bother any smallies this year, so a few nice pics are nice to see, regardless of the tackle.

Oldman

Excuse me. Chow fed stockers on the New????? Could ya elaborate?

FT

It's been so long since I've seen a decent smallie, I appreciate Marty posting pictures. 
flyinhigh, did you used to be Bluegillbob? 
Charter Member Shenandoah Valley Irregulars

marty

crawfish fed, stream born fishes baby! they don't even stock fingerlings on the new except for musky
Marty Shaffner
Tri-State Angler Guide Service
www.tristateangler.com

Oldman

Hah!!! WRONG WRONG WRONG!!! They do eat a minnow or two every now and then. :) :) :) :) :) :)

launchone

This is absolutely ridiculous. I have known Marty for many years...not necessarily directly for some, but he was always a welcome sight on the river as someone to wave to in passing and perhaps meet up with at the takeout...you know, just two guides passing respectfully. I have been getting to know Marty better these past few months via the internet and I will say that I have been VERY impressed with his skill on the New. It surely ain't no picnic guiding yourself, customers, and especially "suckers" to fish like to ones in his pictures. There really is no need, or desire, for such negativity. "flyinhigh" you suck.

troutdawg

Quote from: Oldman on October 09, 2007, 18:23:36 PM
Excuse me. Chow fed stockers on the New????? Could ya elaborate?

That's not the standard response to all fish pics?

Devinsdad

I'll second what launchone said.... I'd stack what Marty knows about fishing up against anyone.....especially smallies

Gofisher

"Pretty tough board when a self-proclaimed asshole with three posts is playing the tough guy role."

Hey dickwad, if you had read anything around here before you started posting, you'ld know why absales post count is low. Don't be screwing with my mentor you insignificant asshair. He's pissed out better than you... >:D

And no, it's not a "tough board"....We just attract scum from time to time...
Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.