News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

One Picture

Started by MuddlerMan, March 28, 2012, 21:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuddlerMan

I'm not too sure if anybody gives a shit or not about the fishing I'm doing here in CO, but I really don't give a damn because I enjoy this place and seeing what's going on back East.  So I'll just keep posting reports here and there.

Fished the Blue today and despite only landing two fish it was a good day.  I caught a dink brown and the one pictured below.  I was jumped off by a nice rainbow and broken off by a BOSS brown.  Seems like the fishing is picking up, saw a sporadic mayfly hatch today.

Low numbers, but a good day nonetheless  <-;: 0:0

"Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right" - Grateful Dead

AL trout bum

I enjoy your reports. Mainly envy, but some enjoyment! Nice brown.
"Sloppy and rough wading have saved more trout than any regulation written by man."

Transylwader

Parker,  {S;
Im gonna catch a fish in the douche this weekend half the size of that stocker :-*

Stormin_Mormon_92

better be careful laying down that expensive orvis equipment, wouldn't want that to have any surface marks on it or they might send the orvis dogs out on you.
nice brown town on the blue, Breckenridge area im guessing? summit county is the tits. 'c;
Tight Lines, Drunken legs

Big J

Nice brown man, keep the reports coming.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

MuddlerMan

Quote from: Stormin_Mormon_92 on March 28, 2012, 22:53:31 PM
better be careful laying down that expensive orvis equipment, wouldn't want that to have any surface marks on it or they might send the orvis dogs out on you.
nice brown town on the blue, Breckenridge area im guessing? summit county is the tits. 'c;

The place I work is endorsed by Orvis, I get wholesale and an additional 30% off.  I'm not too worried about dingin stuff up.  Wouldn't really be worried if I paid full price, either.  And I was north of Summit Co.
"Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right" - Grateful Dead