Maine Fly fishing

Started by Kevin McKay, October 06, 2006, 04:15:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin McKay

My name is Kevin McKay and I am the Fish Stalker. I am also a Master Maine Guide and co-creator of www.maineflyfish.com.
Master Maine Guide

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

I live in the greater Bangor area with my supportive wife and two wonderful boys. I have lived and fished here all my life.

(My family would say I bring this obsession for fishing to a whole new level...)

I have been fly fishing for 10 years and I have stalked fish all over the state of Maine and beyond.

I highly enjoy guiding. My goal is to take my clients on fly fishing trips to experience some of the best fishing encounters they've ever had. Any angler can enjoy this journey. Those new to fly fishing will benefit from lessons in the techniques and proper skills needed. Experienced anglers will be given the right flies and be put onto fish as soon as possible.

A variety of trips are offered through the FISH STALKER. I try to meet all the needs of my clients and provide a day of fish, Maine scenery and great times. Whether we will be wading in rivers or fishing from the comforts of my Bass boat, fly fishers can relax and enjoy their excursion.

More challenging trips are also offered through hikes into remote ponds. Here we will be stalking for Brook Trout. These trips are overnight stays that include the added experience of camping. I also will travel to your home to teach you how to fly fish or act as your guide and spend a day taking you to several rivers showing around the areas you will be fishing.

Join me for your next fly fishing adventure!

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login