Descent flyfishing streams in NC?

Started by tunafish, August 15, 2011, 19:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tunafish

Anyone know of some good trout streams in western NC this time of year?

Trout Maharishi

"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Aka

Pretty much all the streams could be considered to be in a state of descent, but with some more cool days like we've been having you can expect better fishing.

Transylwader

I could send you on a descent into the bowels of hell but on second thought, I don't need no trouble with the law again. Descent? Fuck me b'; Aint nuthing in the Tar Hole state thats half decent...

troutboy_II

Quote from: Transylwader on August 15, 2011, 23:02:34 PM
I could send you on a descent into the bowels of hell but on second thought, I don't need no trouble with the law again. Descent? Fuck me b'; Aint nothing in the Tar Hole state thats half decent...

And you forgot to mention the snakes, bears, and boars.  Why would anyone want to fish here?  Tuna fish - might better stick to your namesake.  ;D
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.

Z-Man

All the trout streams I know of in NC are the descent kind.   b';
Z-Man

In the great outdoors your soul expands to the horizon!

benben reincarnated

Trout Maharishi

Not safe to name stream on here, some of these guys can't keep their mouth shut. Alway some lame ass excuse about public, oh everyone know, or something along those lines. Here are a couple good links that should help you.

http://www.rockyrivertu.org/AlenBakersTop40.htm

Here is one that has stream names, GPS coordinates and all. This was written by Woowee step brother.

http://www.flyfishingnc.com/streams/trout-streams/

Do a little home work and then you can ask opinions about specific streams. Got any naked pic of your wife, sister, girlfriend, or mother?
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski