Fishpond for '06

Started by walt, November 26, 2005, 07:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

walt

as a purveyor of ff gear, please read this with a grain of salt.....

the new FishPond gear, vests and luggage, is awesome.

i own, and use, various vests from others.... Simms, William Joseph, & Columbia. They are all good and I use them for different occasions. I will be adding to my collection some FP..... it's that good.

the question is.... which model to choose? all offer various degrees of usage.... from light day chest packs to longer trips involving hiking, camping, and packing. i'm leaning towards the wasatch model.... but may settle on the gore range.....

all-in-all, FishPond this year has a great selection of vests and packs and if you are considering a purchase of a new vest, do yourself a favor and check out this nice gear.

--walt

"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

moodytrout

I also use many FishPond products, they have something for everybody. Have my eye on some more FP products but just cant seem to make up my mind.

Rod Champion

Rod + Matt Champion
Fly Shop/ Guide Service
Located ON the S. Holston River
423-878-2822

moodytrout

Rod  :P     ;D You should try some of th Fish Pond stuff it's great :)

egg-suckin-leech

I've made HALO jumps with smaller packs than some of those. How much stuff do you really need to outsmart a little fish?