News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Ya'll Have A Good Urn!

Started by Grumpy, April 28, 2006, 06:04:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Rain predicted all weekend, more water than we need now, i'm off & have nowhere to go o-o, looks like the fly boxes will fill up after all.
What are ya'll doing this weekend?

Grumpy

FT

I"ll be in occupied VA tomorrow with the wife all day.   o-o  Sunday guiding. 
Charter Member Shenandoah Valley Irregulars

tw5270

My youngest turns 3 today. Got a party for him Saturday and a leaky shower to fix. Sunday I will be digging out the tents and camping gear to do an inspection and get all the stuff in one place before next weekends outing with my wife.

Woolly Bugger

Soccer Saturday, Fishing Sunday???
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Shane

Soccer tonite, Soccer tomorrow, Broken Garage door, plant tomatos and basil and oregano, Clean Gutters, Hang Pictures,

S

outdoorguy3

Cut grass this afternoon/evening, hair cut, turkey woods tomorrow morning, drive to Hickory Sat. afternoon, Table Rock TU banquet tomorrow night, fishing on Sunday...I hope!

Ralph   ;D
Life's about havin' FUN!!!

streamer

Ralph....How 'bout haulin' my new drift boat back with you, if it's not too much trouble. ;)

Streamer
Dreamin' again......
Remember...We all live downstream.

Stone-Man

Geez
Does'nt anybody fish anymore ??

Ok -- I'm going bream fishing for the next 2 days
I will be using Bully Bluegill Bugs like the one I showed at the Tyin/Lyin -- Crystal Antron Chenille
If they get real stupid,I will use a foam spider  Green with Red legs or a yellow with green legs
If the shellcracker get stupid,I will eat about 6 of them for Saturday Supper

If the bream ain't stupid,I'll drink White Lightning on saturday night until I get stupid ;D ;D

JT

Arky_Dan

Guiding today in the rain , fishing on Sunday
work is for people who don't know how to fly fish !!!!!!

phg

JT, it is an interesting delema....  Generally, I can't go fishing during the week because of my job, and while my wife doesn't mind me going fishing from time to time, she doesn't really like for me go off on weekends.

So it's babysitting on Friday, yard work on Saturday, and "family time" on Sunday.  Hard to get any fishing in with that schedule.  I really need to find some bluegill ponds around here that I can hit in the evening....

Mstash

Jean Paul Cosse from an 804 area code, Was the lucky winner of the TRTU Drifter

Mstash