News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

TapaTalk Plugin Updated...

Started by Woolly Bugger, January 14, 2019, 12:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

been a while since I've upgraded the board's tapaTalk plugin, hopefully it will improve your browsing experience  <-;:

4.4.4 --> 4.5.2

you're welcome... d:b
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

The Dude

Tapatalk has been all kinds of jacked up for me this week.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

BRFFF

Quote from: The Dude on January 16, 2019, 13:44:19 PM
Tapatalk has been all kinds of jacked up for me this week.

Is that abnormal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Dude

A hundred times worse than normal

I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Michael Toris

I'm having no issues on my end of tapa

Dee-Vo

I rarely have Tapatalk issues these days.

The Dude

Idk, but it is basically useless on my phone now.  I tried deleting the app and then reinstalling.  It takes about 10 minutes to load anything other than 'trending discussions' posts. 
Free version - of course.

In any event, I think I am just going to delete it permanently.
:banana072:

Dee-Vo

Only option I could name to help would be to make sure your phone updates are all installed.

Woolly Bugger

I've not noticed any difference in the performance ... d:b
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Woolly Bugger

@the dude, what phone are you using....  V:;
me -There's a season?

Beetle

Pretty sure the Startac Light.....

Had to buy my son a new phone last night.     Made me think about all the phones I've had since I started working.    Bag phone, installed phone, bricks, startac, treo, kyocera, palm, droid and at least 4 iphones......

Amazing how far they have come

Woolly Bugger

-0-

I refused to go cellular on my own, I was working contract for R.J. Reynolds up in Boston, the last stop in a multi day tour. The exec were giving a presentation at the Harbor Hotel when a fire broke out on the outdoor grill of the deck restaurant at the hotel next door. It blew up from a small flame to one that threatened to engulf the hotel it was connected to and the one we were in. The hotels were evacuated and the exec went on to there scheduled one on one meetings, I went to Legal Seafoods next door and parked there until it was time to head to the airport to catch the corporate jet home. Well at least one of the exec was concerned about my whereabouts and upon meeting up at the Signature terminal at Logan, she exclaimed, "we're getting you a cell phone when we get back!" And that was how I got my first cell phone. circa 2000
me -There's a season?

The Dude

6S. Pretty sure I have automatic updates on

Woolly Bugger

is it just this Low Rent board that is giving you problems in tapa?
me -There's a season?

The Dude

Yours is the only place I visit in tapa