News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

AWESOME NEW FALL BREW...

Started by jenks, October 06, 2010, 17:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jenks

I got into this micro brewery bout a year ago, so Im kinda of a newb to the company and have loved all but one of the brews (some fruity ass blueberry crap). Ive been laid up and outa work, so Ive been hittin them (as well as numerous other alcoholic substances, usually before dawn) hard for a week now, and doing my best Jimmy Buffett impersonation at my dads beach house. Highly recommended, for what its worth I did a tour there bout 5 months ago and the entire Sweeetwater BC is run by a bunch of heathen fly fishers, good folks and great beer. This one is a limited run of a Octoberfest, Just thought Id pass the good word on  Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
BTW: If there are no pics here, sorry Im trying first time trying to post them.fingers crossed[/i][/size]
"Official Driver of the 2010-2011 CAROLINA HURRICANES Bandwagon "

diaz dassie

Beach House? fuck me, some people have it good...pity about the timing of the year man, its colder than a witches nipple here in Raleigh, the Atlantic still got some warmth to it?
I am personally looking forward to a massive 40oz bottie of Highland Cold Mountain Ale with the swing top lid, its the best beer bar none, plus a great weapon to bollock shitty slickers over the head with when they get outta line 8)

Get Bent

Did I see Motor Boat written on that box..... I bet you are a " Motor Boat'n SOB"  ;D  Looks like good suff, drinking some Sam Adams Octoberfest now. I will have to try some of theres, I do like there beer.

Tranvestitwader, what you really mean to say is you are looking forward to a 40 of Steel Reserve :o :laugh: You need to fix that broke ass ankle so we can fish.
0:0 <-;: V:;
Konichiwa Bitches!

Forrest6775

Thats a good beer. Had it at the beer festival in Durham last year and waited til now for it to come out.

jenks

Quote from: Transylwader on October 06, 2010, 19:15:20 PM
Beach House? fuck me, some people have it good...pity about the timing of the year man, its colder than a witches nipple here in Raleigh, the Atlantic still got some warmth to it?
I am personally looking forward to a massive 40oz bottie of Highland Cold Mountain Ale with the swing top lid, its the best beer bar none, plus a great weapon to bollock shitty slickers over the head with when they get outta line 8)

yeah man, the ol' AT is still warm even on the hard breaks of HBSP. Too bad for sure, the reds are tailin somthin fierce in Winyah, and i have to go back to work this friday  b'; GFDIT!  b'; !!! I HATE WHAT I DO FOR A LIVIN, CONTROLS YOUR LIFE, keep sayin ill quit but ill be there friday... bastards (finacially dependant). & yes 40z's of cold mountain are the best the hills have to offer, one more month and we'll get'm, all the liver can handle brother!!! soon as i get healed and a few days off . . . i hear that balsam bitch SCREAMIN the jenksters name  -0-.  piss on saltwater!

diaz dassie

Fuck yeah man, you n me both brother, corporate america stole my time but not my life! My ankle feels good enough to punt it for a 60yd field goal so im on it this weekend, against doctor bullshits orders. Amazing how others know more about you than you care to know about yourself. hmm, maybe I should stop listening to 'em after all they are nothing more than thieves of time and money too, lawyers included the cunters...

jenks

for sure, corprate america doesnt run my life but sure as shit fuels my industry and the "sport" i serve. after this chase is over i think i am. lordy, lordy ill be forty and i figure fuck it. done with it all the bs. we should for sure fish sometime together, sure as hell sounds like weve pissed on alot of the same water.

jwgnc

Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

Trout Maharishi

I actually like the blueberry they make :D They supply the beer for Troutfest in Townsend every year, good stuff. Where did you get that Eat a Peach t-shirt? That is one of the top 10 rock albums of all time IMFO <-;: I'll try and find some, I haven't tasted an Märzen that I didn't like. Trannie you are going to loose your title, king of shitty beers, if you start drinking Cold MT. That is some seriously good beer, thanks Pete ;D.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

diaz dassie

Its actually T Dubb you scabber! Corgis suck, Rotties for life, brookies are watching, I am king...

jenks

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on October 07, 2010, 19:54:39 PM
Where did you get that Eat a Peach t-shirt? That is one of the top 10 rock albums of all time

Got it at a show at the Beacon a couple years ago, they used to sell it on the website but the back of the shirt was different. I have a huge ABB problem, best i can figure ive seen'm over 50x.