News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

$2,500 Reward offered...

Started by Woolly Bugger, May 19, 2011, 15:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

MAGGIE VALLEY — The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the N.C. Wildlife Resources Commission are investigating the shooting of a bald eagle in Haywood County.

A reward of up to $2,500 is offered to anyone for information leading to a conviction of the person or persons responsible for killing the eagle.

The bald eagle was discovered on May 4 at the Maggie Valley Festival Grounds located on Soco Road, U.S. Highway 19, in Maggie Valley.
http://www.citizen-times.com/article/20110519/NEWS01/110519017/Bald-eagle-killed-Haywood?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CFrontpage

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

diaz dassie

What a disgrace >:( If they catch the perpetrators, they should drag em into the street and be shot >:D

possessed

I hope they catch the sum bitch.

Woolly Bugger

That's the second one this year in NC/

WARREN COUNTY, N.C. – A $2,500 reward is being offered for information
involving a bald eagle that was shot in Warren County.

The injured eagle was found along the side of the road on March 20.  A
veterinarian examined the eagle and determined that it was shot, and had a
broken wing. Despite being treated for its injuries, the eagle died on
Monday.

"Because the eagle was found along a traveled roadway, someone may have seen
or heard something that will help in our investigation. We are hoping that
anyone with information on who is responsible for shooting the eagle will step
forward and provide information that will help us solve this case," said Sandra
Allred, a special agent for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service based in Raleigh,
North Carolina.

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

blue ridge angler

What a dickish move..I hope they get caught for that shit..

The Dude

We're talking about unchecked aggression here.  I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, Dude, bald eagle is not the preferred nomenclature. Haliaeetus leucocephalus, please.

Seriously though, that is pretty lame.  But, you gotta figure that if one were to look in a 1/2 mile radius from the spot where the dead bird was found, locate the landowner in that area that has chickens, and you probably have your perp.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

lostnwilderness

tar and feather and burn that sum of a beatch at the stake!
"I read The Bible once. You know God and Jesus and all them apostles? They were all fishermen, just like me. Yeah, straight to heaven for Mick Dundee. Yep, me and God... We'd be mates."