News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Bro-guiding in Sasquatch land - TR

Started by Transylwader, May 25, 2015, 18:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transylwader

This trip has been well overdue. Planned about a year ago after a mate was down in NC for work, he got a small wiff of what blueline potentials could be had deep in my namesake.

Bailed work Friday and drove down my favorite stretch of highway in the lower 48

You'd swear they were leaving their wives with all the shit in their car

First hour they went fishless, so Bro-guide needed to show the yankees that there ARE fish in heah...

Yes, Doctor House, you need to tie on a fucking stimi, don't be using that ghey shit dropper rig

And then I made them march up House of Pain. Haha, localism rules

Lads were pretty beat, so we retired to the campsite in the headwaters of this beast. Twas gewd

Saturday dawned all miserable n bluebird skies n shit

Time was fleeting. Close to noon, any seasoned blueliner...oh never mind, you all think you're seasoned blueliners n!n

This is a fucking tiger b';

This twat is not

But he be grazing these :o

Sho-nuf, paparazzi in town documenting ever spill

"Hey Mike? Does FP stand for Fucking Pune"? No, it is freaker Pussy, something you wouldn't know a damned thing about -+;

Shout out to Driver...fuck that guy...

No more shout outs, these dinks went apeshit on dries.

Doctor House was adamant he wanted to chunk a streamer. I said whatever. He mustered up this ugly as fuck rainbow.

At this point I was both stoned and drunk, so forgive shit quality of pics. That net thar has the name "Benny" inscribed on it...

Made em march up this thang too

Bro-winnings

Doc was wanting to really get a slammadamma.

Bastard struggled for a painful two hours whilst I drank all them beers

Yep, he high-holed me and I stgill caught punes /'/

Selfies rule, especially when theres a 250lb whale bitch skinny dipping in said namesake...

I guess she pulled a fish kill with her queef p;-

8)

After the White Squirrel Festival (which I behaved quite well at) We headed back into the unknown to burn the Nantahala down. Alas, it's a fucking rain forest

Postcard Sunday

Roadside ditch fishing is thee shit

New to me crick with decent nayteevezzz in 'er

Im starting to notice shit I gave two fucks about...this one for Hayley...

Marble Trout?

Happened upon a honeyhole of Jesus
Did not trespass fish, if that what any of you bro's are surmising. No posted signs? I call fair play on on with the show.

ANNNNNND! Tigger potential.

Aint no selfie. That thar kis SELF TIMER

My car smells rank

More round bails

Later Canton

Scracthed up a Waynuh

And made up some rayibbz
Memorial Day hits home hard for me. Cheers Dad and thanks for cleaning house in Africa

Onslow

Damn.  That was a goodern....as always.

Dee-Vo

Right on dude. Hell of a trip.

The Xterra is rolling once again. , I see.

Dougfish

driver

Not bad
I like the picture of hipsters taking pictures of hipsters taking pictures

Michael Toris

The Dude

I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

benben reincarnated

The usual haunts, and crowded bluelines...The Transylwader at his finest.    'c;

Big J