Main Menu

Barf

Started by RiverbumCO, August 08, 2013, 16:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverbumCO

Just total barf everywhere. 

My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Michael Toris

I wish they would stop pimping out the San Juan worm; everybody is gonna have a box full now.

Damn, that was terrible.

bullship

It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

croaker

Hell, they outta at least caught a Squawfish or Sturgeon off the "beatin path" that had roads to the stream...
b';
-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: croaker on August 08, 2013, 19:59:24 PM
Hell, they outta at least caught a Squawfish or Sturgeon off the "beatin path" that had roads to the stream...
b';

Not to mention the bridge... Brokeback fly fishing guys ...
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

snagaluffaguss

Ok,

Ill stick my head up on this one cause Im kind of curious.

Whats the rub?

Too mushy and romantic?

You dont like Kent and Louis?

Bad commercial?

Had a set of BF's let you down one time?

I mean its no Salmon Fishing in the Yemen or River Why but still...

I didn't think it was all THAT bad.

benben reincarnated

Lazy mother fuckers. Still looked pretty epic either way.

croaker

Quote from: snagaluffaguss on August 08, 2013, 20:36:02 PM
Ok,

I didn't think it was all THAT bad.

Wherever you think you go, there you are... 

-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: croaker on August 08, 2013, 20:49:56 PM

Right now I think Ive wandered into an INTERNET FLY FISHING BOARD where currently there is a discourse about  a tire commercial, and the two fishermen in it (oh yes let me not forget that they are also supposed Lazy Faggots) and how they are so not cool not awesome that they cause an involuntary regurgitation among the real hard core and deeply committed fly fishermen who hang out on the local INTERNET FLY FISHING BOARD.

Dougfish

Quote from: snagaluffaguss on August 08, 2013, 21:08:34 PM

Right now I think Ive wandered into an INTERNET FLY FISHING BOARD where currently there is a discourse about  a tire commercial, and the two fishermen in it (oh yes let me not forget that they are also supposed Lazy Faggots) and how they are so not cool not awesome that they cause an involuntary regurgitation among the real hard core and deeply committed fly fishermen who hang out on the local INTERNET FLY FISHING BOARD.

I think you semi-nailed it. I glazed over the SJW(fished it), the bridge(crossed it), the roads(drove them), the tires(rolled them) and liked the film making, the scenery and the fish. I guess I'm an easy, pretentious, internet slut.

benben reincarnated

I never said they were gay.

wind_knot

Quote from: snagaluffaguss on August 08, 2013, 21:08:34 PM

Exactly!! Because the SoHo doesn't have a single road the leads directly to it, let alone running right beside it. Lets not forget, the SoHo has no bridges that cross it.

I for one love BFG's and love fly fishing. So, to see a couple of lazy faggots make it into the lime light is pretty cool!! I think.

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: benben on August 08, 2013, 21:18:24 PM

no but you were hoping they were you fuckin fruit cake  :D

Woolly said they were gay...not that there is anything wrong with that.

benben reincarnated

Quote from: snagaluffaguss on August 08, 2013, 21:26:44 PM
Quote from: benben on August 08, 2013, 21:18:24 PM

no but you were hoping they were you fuckin fruit cake  :D

Woolly said they were gay...not that there is anything wrong with that.

Of course not.

Yes, I see the reference that was missed.

Carry on.

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: benben on August 08, 2013, 21:35:40 PM

Carry on.

Very well

here is a link where you guys can let the two guys in the commercial know home much they suck

http://www.ginkandgasoline.com/fly-fishing/playground-earth-all-terrain-relay-episode-3-fly-fishing-owyhee/

indirectly to their inter-face I suppose.

Be sure to tell them how awesome you are first.

For now lets get this place back on track with a link to an editorial  from the Faux News Website

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/08/01/will-team-obama-ignore-rule-law-and-preemptively-veto-pebble-mine/#content