TSA Flash Video Test.... Broadband users only....

Started by Woolly Bugger, April 04, 2006, 11:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rate the quality of your vidoe experience....

Great...no problem
11 (64.7%)
Great...but takes too long to start
1 (5.9%)
Okay...it stops and rebuffers a few times...
2 (11.8%)
Okay, it stops and rebuffers a lot...
2 (11.8%)
really bad I can't watch it because it's always stopping
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Woolly Bugger

Trying out a large flash video on a html stream... :o This is a 400k stream so it's pushing the limits, right now it has a 20 sec buffer, but I'm not sure that's long enough...

Please give it a try and let me know what your experience is... ::)

http://www.kbrcomm.com/tas/tsa.html

Thanks, ;D
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Trout Chaser

Keith,
Pretty cool ad.  :) It uploaded quickly and worked fine for me.  A couple of times the music seemed too loud over the voice.

TC

FT

Charter Member Shenandoah Valley Irregulars

teachrtec

Worked great for me here at school (T1). Great fish.

Brad  8)
Brad  8)

adamtn

worked great w/o any skips or pauses on my dsl. nice job

phg

What a sneeky way to get us all to watch Marty & Jeff's sales pitch.

I'm using RR, and had a couple of pauses.  Nothing major, but I think you're right about that 20 sec. buffer.

B Loy

I'm connected to a high speed etherner cable here in a motel room. All I get is  good, stable sound but no video.
Barry

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: B Loy on April 04, 2006, 16:29:33 PM
I'm connected to a high speed etherner cable here in a motel room. All I get is  good, stable sound but no video.
Barry

odd? you might need to update your flash player, but i'm confused as to why it didn't tell you? http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash&promoid=BIOX
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Gofisher

Devinsdad

slow here on 512 k t-1 probably my machine at work...will try from home and report back.. this machine is a 5 y.o. pc (emachine)

B Loy

Worked great today after updating the flash player. Great video work! Great transition work. Everything played rea nice.
Barry

Devinsdad

troutphisher

First thing comes to mind is quality, great job woolly!
Professional is another attribute, I would give it.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

marty

kieth is the man. i was very impressed with the quality and professiolism of the video.
Marty Shaffner
Tri-State Angler Guide Service
www.tristateangler.com

Gofisher

Quote from: trout-r-us on April 07, 2006, 07:29:27 AM

I'm surprised at the responses from people reading this stuff at work, even school teachers. And yet the teacher unions whine that the teachers are over worked/underpaid, and those in industry complain about sub-contracting and loss of jobs to foreign competition.

Ouch!! A little testy today?... >:D